Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, you guys made the big time...

Your mod has also been bundled with the main game on svscomics...

And, i'm sure there are a few other places as well... here's another:

Congrats guys! :p

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Is this fan made or done corroborated with DarkSilver? On DarkSilver's patreon page there is a 'Shoping' post, makes me think is this an early leak turned into a 'mod' or is this on official expansion/bonus?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Is this fan made or done corroborated with DarkSilver? On DarkSilver's patreon page there is a 'Shoping' post, makes me think is this an early leak turned into a 'mod' or is this on official expansion/bonus?
Fan made.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I put the images directory right next BigBrother.exe and the Mod.txt is also in the same path, but when I launch the game I don't have any new conversation options with any of the characters.

note: I loaded a previous save file.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Well, you guys made the big time...

Your mod has also been bundled with the main game on svscomics...

And, i'm sure there are a few other places as well... here's another:

Congrats guys! :p
Well it's he internet ofcourse.
They copy and paste around alot.

Is it really a huge deal? Casue I can't put this in perspective, don't know alot about svs and other sites.

This is totally fan made. Also we were almost done with the current content when we saw the preview DS released.
I guess he also felt the need to expand out of the house. Though in my mind he'd better focus on the game as it was,
because now he keeps adding sidecontent instead of progressing with the main story.

Besides, as you ca see, the community is willing to fill up the gaps. ;)

ra

Jun 19, 2017
sorry maybe in my pc something does not go ... but when i replace the file imagine the game starts differently, the dialogue goes on but the white image you know why ???? thank you very much for all and excuse my English

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
sorry maybe in my pc something does not go ... but when i replace the file imagine the game starts differently, the dialogue goes on but the white image you know why ???? thank you very much for all and excuse my English
If you start with a clean game ( one without any mods installed )
You should just copy all the files from the mod to the base game folder.
This is the one where the BigBrother.Exe file is.

No files should be overwritten in the process otherwise something is wrong.
The white images means that you are trying to see images ingame that aren't in the folder anywhere.

Reactions: ra

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Another small glitch when Max accompanies Lisa: It shows the mother's mood pic instead of Lisa's in her second line.

You need to change:
shopping.lisa.1.hard@75@shopping-shop-1@How could you help me? You don't know anything about women clothes Max.

To:
shopping.lisa.1.hard@42@shopping-shop-1@How could you help me? You don't know anything about women's clothes Max.
Thx for letting me know.

Reactions: ra

ra

Jun 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "Derover, post: 202307, membro: 5959"] Se si inizia con un gioco pulito (uno senza mod installati)
Dovresti copiare tutti i file dal mod alla cartella di base.
Questo è quello in cui è il file BigBrother.Exe.

Nessun file deve essere sovrascritto nel processo altrimenti qualcosa non è corretto.
Le immagini bianche significa che si sta tentando di vedere le immagini ingame che non sono nella cartella da nessuna parte. [/ QUOTE]
thanks a lot

Chancer

May 13, 2017

You need to copy the images from this one into the images folder that comes with the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote