Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I added diamond on as well so thinking maybe a tad too much. Before I added shopping mod 10am sat was normal girls say bye bye leaving mc with Kira. After mod no mention of a shopping trip. At this rate I can see another Skyrim and needing a mod manager?
I've been looking at the mod.txt from Diamond, but it doesn't touch the shopping moment as far as I see.
So that shouldn't be a problem I guess.
Maybe some trigger isn't working correctly or a conflict between two of them.
I further look into it.

Does it work if you only use this mod?

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I've been looking at the mod.txt from Diamond, but it doesn't touch the shopping moment as far as I see.
I further look into it.

Ill get back to you on that, going to do a complete wipe and re install.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I further look into it.

I had no conflict using Diamond, Chancer combo mod, with the shopping.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok kira has already arrived but after breakfast on sat mom goes to room to change and then they are gone and kira is at the pool and no option for me to join them. all the relationships are maxed and it is basically saved at the end of version 8 of the game. i copied the mod.txt and pasted it into the mod.txt like the faq said but still no option.
I am no expert on this but there are blocking triggers that need to be removed by the several convo's that need to be had between Max and aunt Kira and once you are done with all of them and get the invite to take photo's of her then you must do the 2 photo shot and maybe then all the blocking triggers are removed.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I am no expert on this but there are blocking triggers that need to be removed by the several convo's that need to be had between Max and aunt Kira and once you are done with all of them and get the invite to take photo's of her then you must do the 2 photo shot and maybe then all the blocking triggers are removed.
yeah i have already done the photo sessions and made the movie. i have pretty much finished all of version 8 except for a few things with lisa and they still will not invite me

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Is it okay to add to my mod?
I discussed it with Rich and we are okay you integrate this into the bigger mod.
Though we won't provide support on the bigger whole, as there is much more going on then.
We will release any further updates in this thread and you are free to use them.
Though they will be made just to work with the base game in mind.

But in the end, the more user made content for the game, the better.

Reactions: polywog and a1fox3

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
why couldn't i load the image when i go shopping with them?
thanks a lot!
Q: I don't get the option to join Mom, Alice and Lisa.
A: The option to join your family opens after aunt Kira arrives.

This is done on purpose, because the two weekend/shopping events before aunt kira have triggers attached. So we wanted to stay away from them.

Reactions: mn25bv33

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Updated news for v9

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I discussed it with Rich and we are okay you integrate this into the bigger mod.
Though we won't provide support on the bigger whole, as there is much more going on then.
We will release any further updates in this thread and you are free to use them.
Though they will be made just to work with the base game in mind.

But in the end, the more user made content for the game, the better.
Thank you.

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
I played this mod and others as will, these mods are more fun and entertaining compared to the original game :)

Reactions: Derover

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
If you guys had release this mod in v6 or v7 build DS might have contacted you and added it in future it's a shame really there is going to be 2 shopping adventure one original one mod:pensive:.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote