3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Even though the game pretends to be non-linear you actually have to follow very specific steps in order to progress. I think I was stuck at the same spot for a bit, had to build the ladder on the map to the right of your house, then I was able to kill a couple ducks up there using the sling and stones...this pushed my level high enough to defeat the foxes. I'm not sure why the wood isn't respawning, maybe try collecting all of it and then sleeping.
Wood respawn every couple days, try doing everything else in the meantime.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
The game's itch.io page has an update for the fps issue it seems. Hopefully, that can be updated here because right now, it's unplayable at sub 20 fps.

Jun 5, 2018
This game is unreasonably difficult for a hentai game. I get it, it's an RPG, but if I have to grind and plan everything perfectly as if I'm fighting Malenia, I'd rather just read a manga and call it a day.

• Sad
Reactions: Elmuny

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
This game is unreasonably difficult for a hentai game. I get it, it's an RPG, but if I have to grind and plan everything perfectly as if I'm fighting Malenia, I'd rather just read a manga and call it a day.
No, it's not difficult at all. You need to have a bit of strategy around your resources. It's not a spam the same button 300 times. If you get stuck or feel that the challenge is too hard, check elsewhere or what you are missing.

Reactions: cunning_linguist
Jan 13, 2018
Not grindy nor difficult, you just need to pay attention to tutorials and be thorough about resource gathering/crafting. If you get stuck, there's probably something you could be crafting to make progress. Besides, the level cap is only 10 so you can't grind your way past all the challenges even if you tried. The only fight I would call outright unfair and heavily luck-dependent is the final boss.

Dranxx

Apr 17, 2022
Well same to me,
Also stuck in the beginning. The art seems great but the game is janky AF.
met the bunny girl and built a farm. Got told to explore at night but the foxes are way stronger than me and I cant enter the cave because reasons.
Well same to me, i dont even found the fox girl again after goin to cave for 2 hours, and the suck things is when i go to right from house i think i skipped scene at the cave after meeting deer girl lol, this give give hint but, i mean why make it half half

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
^ use the small trap. and if you have the sling weapon you can also just beat them with that.

anyways just finished it. its basically minecraft survival in rpgm. you can finish it at around 4 hours if you know what you're doing. yeah the fps drops is annoying but it is as complete of a game as it gets.

Reactions: cunning_linguist

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Is there a walk-through, I have scoured the opening area and there are no rocks that you can collect without a pick. but it won't let me move past that screen.

neverhere11

Aug 1, 2020
where do i get the old key
Fight the wolf at the same screen as spiders. Then make a rope bridge to the plane. Fight the female wolf there. After winning, the female wolf should be waiting outside your house with the old key (might need to wait for nighttime)

I can't create the campfire in the cave to the right and before the bear, please help me
I think you need 3 stones to make a campfire. Do you have the accessory equipped to carry more stones?

Is there a walk-through, I have scoured the opening area and there are no rocks that you can collect without a pick. but it won't let me move past that screen.
IIRC, you craft a torch and enter the cave, you should find the pickaxe inside there

Tyler-The-Creator

Feb 9, 2024
Fight the wolf at the same screen as spiders. Then make a rope bridge to the plane. Fight the female wolf there. After winning, the female wolf should be waiting outside your house with the old key (might need to wait for nighttime)

I think you need 3 stones to make a campfire. Do you have the accessory equipped to carry more stones?

IIRC, you craft a torch and enter the cave, you should find the pickaxe inside there
i am too stupid to find the plane

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes