3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 13, 2018
Suki has a heart above her head but i cant interact with it? help?
You need to equip the swimsuit to be able to reach her and talk to her. There is a series of events that occurs during the nighttime. It may take a few days to acquire the Silver Feather you'll need to trade with the dark elf.

Jan 13, 2018
fighting the dragon seams impossible because unless u really grind up your stats and if your not strong enough you get swept by its volcanic moves you at least need the steel equipment
I used the mirror to reflect the fire breath attack. It takes a bit of planning and sometimes she'll just queue up both her attacks and you just lose for no reason. Only fight in the game I'm genuinely upset about.

Delusionist

Aug 26, 2017
I almost finished the game, then downloaded a save... does anyone have a save where I can see the ending?

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
5 minutes in and our mc refuses to pick up the axe because he thinks it might belong to someone....nah man, I can't with this game. Why put a very obvious axe literally right there but our MC can't do shit with it? Either don't put it there or make up a reason like it's broken or he's not strong enough to pick it up. Why is he afraid to steal in a matter of life and death????

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
5 minutes in and our mc refuses to pick up the axe because he thinks it might belong to someone....nah man, I can't with this game. Why put a very obvious axe literally right there but our MC can't do shit with it? Either don't put it there or make up a reason like it's broken or he's not strong enough to pick it up. Why is he afraid to steal in a matter of life and death????
He will once you further progress the story.
Once you unlock most construction options in your base he will realise that he'll have a far higher use for the axe than it's potential owner.

Firemage

Sep 8, 2017
Also stuck in the beginning. The art seems great but the game is janky AF.
met the bunny girl and built a farm. Got told to explore at night but the foxes are way stronger than me and I cant enter the cave because reasons.

Reactions: Dranxx

bijipeli

Aug 27, 2019
sad, the game looks promising but bad optimization game, playing with 22 fps, can't bear to play it

IberTartessos

Jul 22, 2018
The native language of the game is Spanish and the English translation is by ChatGPT. I have played it in Spanish so I don't know how good the translation will be but you should say that the game is also in Spanish in the description. It has been a very pleasant surprise

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
I used the mirror to reflect the fire breath attack. It takes a bit of planning and sometimes sour done he'll just queue up both her attacks and you just lose for no reason. Only fight in the game I'm genuinely upset about.
yeah but the boost from the steel sword helps u hit hard and you need the magic mirror or she melts your shield then your done in truth that opponent could of easily been a level 20 or 30 opponent and not seeing the health sucks the steel shield can help you endure and after you return to your world after banging all those girls just to have sex with the dragon girl no offence to the writer but in truth who would leave an island of hot girls to return back to his home

Razlin99

Mar 16, 2023
So just started playing. Got the point killed the first rabbit met rabbit girl. Then got owned by fox at night. But now there is nothing I can do. Trees dont respawn to give me wood and I cant get more pebbles and I cant enter the cave. Am I missing something. Also the bunny girl does nothing at the moment and rabbits also dont respawn.

This game either needs a guide or some kind of hint system.

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Only spanish and english languages, now thats curious, i wonder where the dev is from, hopefully not Argentina, but i'm willing to forgive any hermano that makes games with this apparent quality (haven't tested yet but it seems good)

Edit: Played it a little, just got the plot reveal from a certain girl and gtg to work, the game is fine, i like the overall mechanics, you just need to check everything to progress which is kinda annoying with the slow-ass tutorial messages, i've seen a lot of people complaining about the game and half of those complaints are because they have the attention span of a 6yo tiktok addicted ipad kid.

Game might be a bit too vanilla-ish but... i swear to god, i'm gonna get some deerussy, and that bunny's hips are made to intensive breeding.

Last edited:

Camnel13

Jun 27, 2020
Game just got an update that should help with framerate issues, hope OP can reupload. There's a post in the itch.io site about it.

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
So just started playing. Got the point killed the first rabbit met rabbit girl. Then got owned by fox at night. But now there is nothing I can do. Trees dont respawn to give me wood and I cant get more pebbles and I cant enter the cave. Am I missing something. Also the bunny girl does nothing at the moment and rabbits also dont respawn.

This game either needs a guide or some kind of hint system.
Even though the game pretends to be non-linear you actually have to follow very specific steps in order to progress. I think I was stuck at the same spot for a bit, had to build the ladder on the map to the right of your house, then I was able to kill a couple ducks up there using the sling and stones...this pushed my level high enough to defeat the foxes. I'm not sure why the wood isn't respawning, maybe try collecting all of it and then sleeping.

Reactions: sergyo_ml
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes