• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ausy

May 28, 2017
I'll upload the copy that I took for myself while people wait for the legolas update.
I can't make use of 4k so this is a downscaled 1080p version ~7k bitrate 200MB, sorry 4k enjoyers
It's also the no male VA version since that is what I prefer.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I'll upload the copy that I took for myself while people wait for the legolas update.
I can't make use of 4k so this is a downscaled 1080p version ~7k bitrate 200MB, sorry 4k enjoyers
Pixeldrain
damn chose the most boring version to share with us :) I just like it when both moan ;)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
To each their own, I can't say I enjoy having a guy moan into my ear
Well, he's not literally next to you ;) And by the way, I have a theory why they make the original version with male audio so that people buy the version without :) if you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: Ausy

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
bro that's the gayest shit i've ever heard the whole day. and i saw 2 dude kiss each others at a gay parade 5 minutes ago.
How so? what the fuck does that even have to do with being gay

I mean I like men but I don't see how one more VA affects me, and I doubt the VAs nor the animators like men.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
How so? what the fuck does that even have to do with being gay

I mean I like men but I don't see how one more VA affects me, and I doubt the VAs nor the animators like men.
u just answered your self, u have to like man, most poeple dont like man moans and talks, thats it

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

penirpeep

Apr 7, 2024
Pixeldrain
am i doing something wrong or is this just the mp4? when i open pixeldrain it just shows the audio of the anim

Ausy

May 28, 2017
am i doing something wrong or is this just the mp4? when i open pixeldrain it just shows the audio of the anim
If you're using firefox try to open it with another browser like chrome. It has something to do with the codec. If you installed it, it'll be normal with both video and audio, but for viewing only purposes I suggest chrome (that's the only browser i've tested personally I don't know what else would work with that issue)

penirpeep

Apr 7, 2024
If you're using firefox try to open it with another browser like chrome. It has something to do with the codec. If you installed it, it'll be normal with both video and audio, but for viewing only purposes I suggest chrome (that's the only browser i've tested personally I don't know what else would work with that issue)
it worked, thank you!

Reactions: Ausy

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
animations update.
included mirrors for "dva personal trainer".
downscaled and included 1080p versions for everything in this update.

DVa Personal Trainer.gif Queen Marika Happy Morning.gif
Queen Marika Warm Night.gif Sona Bubble Booty.gif The Spider Widow.gif

- DVa Personal Trainer + alts
- Queen Marika Happy Morning + alts
- Queen Marika Warm Night + alts
- Sona Bubble Booty + alts
- The Spider Widow + alts

4K: |
1080p: |

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Any word on Artoria paizuri? I checked some of Bewyx's media accounts and found nothing.

It was announced awhile ago but seems to have either been delayed or forgotten. Hmm....

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
bewyx
[Uncensored Update] Kiriko Fox Trap

Kirko getting ready for the special glazing!

Scene is 100% done, tomorrow is gonna be sent to be worked on audio and voice <3

Meanwhile we wait on audio, i'l lbe opening some commissions slots, if you are interested go and check
f59c01fa3be12870ee7f5dac02302793fde80aa4471466a9c89f407117f4291f.jpg

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
animations update.
included mirrors for "dva personal trainer".
downscaled and included 1080p versions for everything in this update.

View attachment 3531611 View attachment 3531613
View attachment 3531614 View attachment 3531615 View attachment 3531616

- DVa Personal Trainer + alts
- Queen Marika Happy Morning + alts
- Queen Marika Warm Night + alts
- Sona Bubble Booty + alts
- The Spider Widow + alts

4K: | pixeldrain
1080p: | pixeldrain
Thx for spending time and efforts for providing 1080 p version for those who needed.