Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Thou art indeed a stalwart champion. Thine honor is the height of indelible. Never shall thee be called a blaggart and thou shall always be regarded as a staunch specimen of superlative sexuality sourced by sequential services such as seen today.

In other words, arigato gozaimasu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fzoner95

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
UPDATE 2024-01-13: new videos added.

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p) using x265 (and AV1 for the later ones), interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 403 video files of just about 1,74 GiB.

Enjoy!

PS: I haven't done the interpolation thing when I started with Bewyx and I'm too lazy to do that now, so some older ones do NOT have 60FPS. His latest videos come in 60 FPS anyway. The later ones also have better audio ranges so normalization is easy now.
What did you use for the batch encoding? I can't seem to get Handbrake to work on my end with my GPU to use AV1, unless I'm missing exactly how to encode videos? Not really the most knowledgeable in encoding.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
What did you use for the batch encoding? I can't seem to get Handbrake to work on my end with my GPU to use AV1, unless I'm missing exactly how to encode videos? Not really the most knowledgeable in encoding.
I already wrote that in another thread. I used handbrake for a while too, but I don't really like it. It creates some weird "bugs" in videos sometimes.

For the frame interpolation (60FPS) I use Flowframes and sometimes Topaz Video AI.
For the audio normalization I use with the following settings:
ls *.mp4 | ForEach-Object { ffmpeg-normalize $_.FullName -prf "dynaudnorm=p=0.1:s=8" -nt rms -c:a aac -b:a 128k -ar 48000 -pr -ext mp4 }
This works most of the time, but every now and then I have to adjust the audio levels manually with
ffmpeg -vcodec copy -filter:a "volume=1.0" ZZZ.mp4 -i where I have to play around with the factor (here 1.0)
For everything else I use ffmpeg and you can use pretty much any software for that, but I can really recommend ! You might need to replace the ffmpeg used (it comes with the essentials, but you want full).

So here are some inputs:
-c:v copy -an for deleting an audio stream from a video (if it is empty. Empty audio streams SHOULD NOT EXIST!)
-vf scale="1920:-1" -crf 13 for resizing a video to 1920 horizontal pixels and saving it as x264 with low compression. This is useful for later frame interpolation because the more pixels the video has, the longer it takes to render.
-c:a copy -c:v libsvtav1 -crf 28 -preset 5 for compressing a video with AV1 at a medium quality and a high quality preset. If your PC is slower or the videos are longer I recommend a preset of 7. For videos with more details the crf value should be more like 25 or 22, which will result in a larger file size.

Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
bewyx
[WIP] Dr. Ziegler Happy Ending Test (Climax)

On this scene male fails to put the samples on the bowl lol

Intro and Ending it's already done!

Now working on the sex scenes, hope get it all done incluided audio ending this month or starting february <3

There is tooo many dialogs, more than 3 minutes animation. I'm gonna be broke after paying the audio xDD

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
latest animations. the zip files contain whitemale and blackmale variants and all alt angles.
also downscaled 1080p versions for those who want them.

2B-and-Kiriko-Feelings.jpg DVa-Championship-Booty.jpg Kiriko-n-Dva-LE-SSERAFIM.jpg Tracer's-Winter-Treat.jpg Tracer-Knows-Your-Secret-1.jpg

- 2B and Kiriko Feelings are no longer prohibited
- DVa Championship Booty
- Kiriko n' Dva LE SSERAFIM
- Tracer's Winter Treat
- Tracer Knows Your Secret

4K : |
1080p: |

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
latest animations. the zip files contain whitemale and blackmale variants and all alt angles.
also downscaled 1080p versions for those who want them.

View attachment 3278700 View attachment 3278701 View attachment 3278702 View attachment 3278704 View attachment 3278703

- 2B and Kiriko Feelings are no longer prohibited
- DVa Championship Booty
- Kiriko n' Dva LE SSERAFIM
- Tracer's Winter Treat
- Tracer Knows Your Secret

4K : pixeldrain |
1080p: pixeldrain |
yes it's me , i still use 1080. Thank you very much for providing these

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
animations update.

sorry i don't have the latest tracer and latest mercy animations.

freyalise.jpg lux.jpg scarlet.jpg

- Freyalise Fun Inside on a Hot Summer
- Lux Honey Moon PT 2.5
- Scarlet Getting Some Stress Relief On Her Time

4K: |

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
latest tracer anims.

outtothebeach.jpg dayoff.jpg

- Out To The Beach with Tracer
- Tracer's Day Off

4K: |

still need a hero for the latest mercy anims and alts for "tracer's day off".