• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. I think the redhead shouldn't be enterprising, we should command her instead.
As along she doesn't fall to generic cliches character types.
A shy character that does love her original lover but isn't affected by others or their pointless words, would be interesting. Akin to someone with a strong/iron will.
But hey, that is wishful thinking or template for another story.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
As along she doesn't fall to generic cliches character types.
A shy character that does love her original lover but isn't affected by others or their pointless words, would be interesting. Akin to someone with a strong/iron will.
But hey, that is wishful thinking or template for another story.
I like that, great ideas. Maybe we can see those in another game like you say.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Definitely one of the better NTR games I've played on here, the different girls can make for a ton of varying scenarios.
The lack of animations in 2024 is a bit disappointing but personally I can overlook that.

That being said, with the support for this game being so low, it will definitely be abandoned not long from now, I've seen it dozens of times now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Definitely one of the better NTR games I've played on here, the different girls can make for a ton of varying scenarios.
The lack of animations in 2024 is a bit disappointing but personally I can overlook that.

That being said, with the support for this game being so low, it will definitely be abandoned not long from now, I've seen it dozens of times now.
Only 99 paid members on the Patreon is such a shame. It deserves many more.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The lack of animations, infrequent content updates and lack of content per update will do this.
The story for now is nice though.
Pretty sure there are animations, just not frequently. Also, many top performing games lack animations.

And although the game has only been in development for about a year its got hours of content and choices. Updates releasing on average every two months historically. I can pull up the receipts but there's no point since you're just hating out of ignorance lmaooo

captainpew

Sep 7, 2021
Any other suggestions while we wait for an update ? set in medieval time and has ntr ? I've already played desertstalker like this..

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes