4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. I think the redhead shouldn't be enterprising, we should command her instead.
As along she doesn't fall to generic cliches character types.
A shy character that does love her original lover but isn't affected by others or their pointless words, would be interesting. Akin to someone with a strong/iron will.
But hey, that is wishful thinking or template for another story.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
As along she doesn't fall to generic cliches character types.
A shy character that does love her original lover but isn't affected by others or their pointless words, would be interesting. Akin to someone with a strong/iron will.
But hey, that is wishful thinking or template for another story.
I like that, great ideas. Maybe we can see those in another game like you say.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Definitely one of the better NTR games I've played on here, the different girls can make for a ton of varying scenarios.
The lack of animations in 2024 is a bit disappointing but personally I can overlook that.

That being said, with the support for this game being so low, it will definitely be abandoned not long from now, I've seen it dozens of times now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Definitely one of the better NTR games I've played on here, the different girls can make for a ton of varying scenarios.
The lack of animations in 2024 is a bit disappointing but personally I can overlook that.

That being said, with the support for this game being so low, it will definitely be abandoned not long from now, I've seen it dozens of times now.
Only 99 paid members on the Patreon is such a shame. It deserves many more.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The lack of animations, infrequent content updates and lack of content per update will do this.
The story for now is nice though.
Pretty sure there are animations, just not frequently. Also, many top performing games lack animations.

And although the game has only been in development for about a year its got hours of content and choices. Updates releasing on average every two months historically. I can pull up the receipts but there's no point since you're just hating out of ignorance lmaooo

captainpew

Sep 7, 2021
Any other suggestions while we wait for an update ? set in medieval time and has ntr ? I've already played desertstalker like this..

16de7yue

Aug 5, 2022
Momo321,帖子:13748501,会员:121189 said:
Dev 在 Discord 上表示他正在制作倒数第二个场景,可能会在本月发布
[/引用]
我还没有在 Discord 上看到 DEV 发布的任何新内容

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Momo321

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The lack of animations, infrequent content updates and lack of content per update will do this.
The story for now is nice though.
That and the world of AVN'S is flooded now and highly competitive. I can't even keep up anymore.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
I gotta say this game is really underrated, I don't expect much of games with a promise of sharing these days as it's pretty niche and finding a dev that understands it well is even rarer, but I really enjoyed this game. I was a little put off at first with the seemingly generic harem premise of the girls being magically fine with the MC sleeping around, but then I found that in the story and through the dialogue it's always the girls' choice whether they want to explore things or not and the other partners tend to be pretty respectful even if they talk big game when others aren't aren't around, especially Travis.

It's a really refreshing premise, can't wait for updates!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes