4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Why need incest patch? Is there landlady and roommate?
One word for the need of a Incest Patch: Patreon.

Patreon forbids Incest content, so if Dev's want Incest content, and they use Patreon for funding, they have 2 options:

1. Include it and hope'n'pray Patreon never see's their game.
2. Make the base game exclude Incest, and provide a patch located/advertised/provided off of Patreon that edit's it back in.

I haven't played the game, but I'm assuming the Incest patch will change the relationship of your "Best Friend" and her family to be your Sister, Mother, etc. Or the place you used to live in, prior to the whole hospital situation, has your ex'LandLady" and "Roommate" who will then change to Mother and Sister with the patch.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
seems good from what i saw. dont really give a shit about the paranormal aspect. how often can we expect updates how when will we get to fuckin anyas' ass?

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Man, I just check this game out and I seldom play new released game, but this is really well-made game and I have not gone that far into the game yet. Before I even start playing any game, I will go through all the items in the Main Menu and especially the Preference/Options of this game are really good. Once I start the game, it begins with a "tutorial" given by Lucy and later joined by Anya, her sister. Game "Tutorial" is rare, so a plus point there, but there is also another plus point, the "tutorial" itself is reactive.

Anyway, that's how far I'm in the game, so I will provide full feedbacks later:D. For now, I suggest to include a toggle/option for the "Tutorial" in the Preference so that it can be turned off if I start a new playthrough down the line. Additionally, the color choosing needs a bit of redo, it is not intuitive or good to ask players put the color in hexadecimal format, maybe give them a choice from am menu of colors or something more advance, a color picker ( more work and complex I guess ).

Thank you for the share. All the best, DebatingPanda. Cheers.
I'm so glad you like it! I put a lot of work in getting all "QOL" features (as I like to call the options) into the game. :giggle:
On further thinking you are right with the hexadecimal color, I may be went a bit overboard there hehe, maybe a set of colors would be best, I will think about it. Awaiting more of your feedback mate, thank you!

I don't normally play 0.1 releases, but then again 0.1 releases usually don't launch with over 1300 renders.
Thanks for the share Panda
Thank you! I hope you like the variety of renders! I mostly have 1 - 2 lines of dialogue per render.

Headpats, too. :love:

More like DeviantPanda, right? Also, sold!
Uhh, I like that... a lot :sneaky:

Is the lesbian tag avoidable? If it's not is it just with not that important characters?
It depends... there is a scene in the first chapter which you totally can skip where one girl is licking another girl soo yeah it's avoidable but then you won't get a handjob from one of them. I don't plan to implement scenes with only girls where the mc is not integrated but when you have multiple girls with one guy it's normal to make the girls enjoy each other too (I guess).
Fully avoidable since 1992, I mean since version 0.1.1!

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
seems good from what i saw. dont really give a shit about the paranormal aspect. how often can we expect updates how when will we get to fuckin anyas' ass?
Just don't bother with it then :-D it's totally fine. This is my first release so I can't really tell how much work the second chapter will cost. I have the framework for it and all the characters are already designed so I guess not 7 month like it took to get everything setup ;). I will provide sneak peeks and development information over the time through discord / patreon / subscribestar / itch.io.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hargas

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Possible:
Bdsm, Corruption, Mind break, Multiple Penetration
You might want to clarify the last one.

Since it can mean sharing/swinging (whether it is poly or not), MMF, or just toys.

And other such anti-harem tags like NTR (Netorare) would be wise to clarify.

Another reason is that corruption and mind break, tend to also mean whoring out the LI and them being used as a town bike, because for some reason, a harem corruption/mind break route, just can't exist for most devs.

Since the last thing one would want is backlash from miscommunication or lack of communication.

I would suggest adding such details to tags or dev notes.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
You might want to clarify the last one.

Since it can mean sharing/swinging (whether it is poly or not), MMF, or just toys.

And other such anti-harem tags like NTR (Netorare) would be wise to clarify.

Another reason is that corruption and mind break, tend to also mean whoring out the LI and them being used as a town bike, because for some reason, a harem corruption/mind break route, just can't exist for most devs.

Since the last thing one would want is backlash from miscommunication or lack of communication.

I would suggest adding such details to tags or dev notes.
Good points! I updated the tags to specify that I only intend this to be with toys so it's MFF.
I won't include ntr and about the possible tags, atm they require additional thinking, so don't count on them, but I included them to show that I think of implementing them in a way I see them in the game. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an evil harem corruption / mind break route, the foundation is there.

I hope this could clarify the topic at least a bit!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I guess I can't complain about the dream vaginal sex scene being a dream for once. Very clever dev
Excellent first release Panda, will be very much looking forward to this getting updated. For the most part I liked all the characters so far, the writing is good and I enjoyed all the scenes. As far as first releases go I think you completely nailed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Well I guess I can't complain about the dream vaginal sex scene being a dream for once. Very clever dev
Excellent first release Panda, will be very much looking forward to this getting updated. For the most part I liked all the characters so far, the writing is good and I enjoyed all the scenes. As far as first releases go I think you completely nailed it.
Hehe thank you! Happy to hear that you liked it! I didn't expect to get such good responses, but it's a very welcome surprise!

The dream is pretty special, indeed. :sneaky: Try to click on the evidence next time. I have added some minor-special "clickables" ;)

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
One word for the need of a Incest Patch: Patreon.

Patreon forbids Incest content, so if Dev's want Incest content, and they use Patreon for funding, they have 2 options:

1. Include it and hope'n'pray Patreon never see's their game.
2. Make the base game exclude Incest, and provide a patch located/advertised/provided off of Patreon that edit's it back in.

I haven't played the game, but I'm assuming the Incest patch will change the relationship of your "Best Friend" and her family to be your Sister, Mother, etc. Or the place you used to live in, prior to the whole hospital situation, has your ex'LandLady" and "Roommate" who will then change to Mother and Sister with the patch.
We know why.
That's the reason this game's gonna suck, at least when it comes to incest.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Good points! I updated the tags to specify that I only intend this to be with toys so it's MFF.
I won't include ntr and about the possible tags, atm they require additional thinking, so don't count on them, but I included them to show that I think of implementing them in a way I see them in the game. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an evil harem corruption / mind break route, the foundation is there.

I hope this could clarify the topic at least a bit!
I would avoid strapon content, and lesbian sharing personally.

Although at least make it avoidable.

Since that be poly content not harem. (harem is LIs exclusive to MC, and not in a relationship with eachother, when they involved with eachother in lesbian capacity that be poly, i.e. sharing).

But bare in mind, Sharing/swinging, and MMF are treated pretty much the same as NTR by those that dislike/hate NTR. (so harem fans :| )

And it being avoidable doesn't really change anything, because it still means the LI would do it... and well an LI that would do such things isn't worth having in a harem...

As a wise man once said "She belongs to the streets."

Basically, pick a demographic, understand it, and stick to it. Branch to others at your own peril. (You can't please everyone, and one would be an idiot for trying).

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I would avoid strapon content, and lesbian sharing personally.

Although at least make it avoidable.

Since that be poly content not harem. (harem is LIs exclusive to MC, and not in a relationship with eachother, when they involved with eachother in lesbian capacity that be poly, i.e. sharing).

But bare in mind, Sharing/swinging, and MMF are treated pretty much the same as NTR by those that dislike/hate NTR. (so harem fans :| )

And it being avoidable doesn't really change anything, because it still means the LI would do it... and well an LI that would do such things isn't worth having in a harem...

As a wise man once said "She belongs to the streets."

Basically, pick a demographic, understand it, and stick to it. Branch to others at your own peril. (You can't please everyone, and one would be an idiot for trying).
You're right and obviously more experienced in this topic than I am. I build it in a way that two girls have a friends with benefits thing and the MC can have both of them so I automatically thought it would be harem-ish? I could remove the harem tag but in the end the main characters still will be able to have every women which would mean that it is a harem? o_O

I could potentially say that the girls with benefits break up and at the end are still both inside mc's harem?

The LIs won't have deeper relationships with others though, that's not planned.

Need to think this through!

Dec 7, 2018
Possible (Most to least possible):
Multiple Penetration (MFF and only with toys), Bdsm, Mind break, Corruption
*Starts salivating and huffing like a retarded motherfucker ( Not related to the actual incest )* Yes please!

Edit :
i guess the game is incompatible with Universal Renpy Mod?
Well, that would fucking suck. One of the things I hate most in games is when I can't make the text box transparent.

Edit 2 :
You're right and obviously more experienced in this topic than I am. I build it in a way that two girls have a friends with benefits thing and the MC can have both of them so I automatically thought it would be harem-ish? I could remove the harem tag but in the end the main characters still will be able to have every women which would mean that it is a harem?
As the other dude aready mentioned : A harem, a true harem is when all the girls are exclusive to the MC and NOT fuck around with each other in any way shape or form. Fucking pisses me off when people say "Nah, it's still a harem even if the girls kill some time with each other when the MC is indisposed" no, no it's not. That's just a poly fuckfest then, in a true harem all eyes are on the MC at all times. Only time I would let a little bit of girl on girl action pass is during actual MFF scenes where the girls simply "help each other out a bit to squeeze a little bit more enjoyment out of the situation for both the girls and the MC." And nothing too extreme either. For example take a look at the game V.I.R.T.U.E.S that's a harem done right, the MC is the star of the show at all times, the girls only have eyes for him but they all do "get along" pretty well even in group scenes, but the girls never actually get carried away with each other.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes