"Betrayed" game by Joraell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It will be moved when game is released. Or new one will be created, depends what's easier for site stuff.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If this isn't made with Octane, these are some of the best iray renders I have seen.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello guys. It's been a while but I am pleased ton announce news about my upcoming game: Betrayed.

Firstly, I'd like to announce the newest member - and a big help to our team. She is the new animations creator and designer. Some animation will be done by me, but most of them will be done by her. Her name is Kate$ka and I'm hoping you will like her animations.

What is new about Betrayed? Almost all renders and animated scenes are done. The number of images is currently 2590. just for the 0.1 version. It is not too bad, I think, but I'm add more content and tweaks.

What remains to be done is: interface and about 30% of texts for scenes. And lastly will be sounds, like music and sound effects. (No, there will not be erotic sound effects in this version. Sorry).

Release date of this version is not set yet, but I am definitelly aiming for a BETA release before this month ends. So wish me luck delivering the game you deserve on time.

And as promised, here are some more previews from the game:

BethanyS02_car_sex015.png BethanyS01_pond_romance010.png

And the animation from Kate$ka:

And If you have any idea or thing you like to see in game. Just say it. Thanks ! :)

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
Oh man, that animation was the best I have ever seen in adult games. :FeelsGoodMan: Can't wait to try it out. :test: I wish You and Your team all the best with developing, and of course, many supporters. Good luck. ;):cool:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh man, that animation was the best I have ever seen in adult games. :FeelsGoodMan: Can't wait to try it out. :test: I wish You and Your team all the best with developing, and of course, many supporters. Good luck. ;):cool:
Thank you ! That is really nice to read.

Reactions: Fear

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The game will be a Visual Novel in the Ren’Py style. That means a big amount of images and animations for you guys, and I’m hoping, with new improvements in quality .Now I have a programmer to work with me on this project. He will definitely be a big benefit for this project, and allow me to focus on the images and make them great for you. But I’ll let all of you be the judge. :).

The game will be named: “Betrayed”. And the game will take place in the modern age. Yeah, what? You saw the devil and angel and medieval environments in my previews, from before. Some my fans thought that I would be doing a game from medieval times. No no no... Who said that in modern times there cannot be Devil and Angels? I don’t want to be making any spoilers, so I’ll say just a little about the game’s story:
The game will be about the feud between Angel and Devil and in the middle is our hero. He was going to college, but didn’t have luck (depending on the point of the view). And now has some special skills that he can use - but will he use them right?
In the game you can also meet with some well known characters from before. Like Megan, for example. Yes, this story takes place in the same school.

When will the game be ready?
I want to make the first version with some good amount of content. That means a little longer in development. But I want to release the first version about one month from now. So take a look at few images and hold your appetite till then.

And of course, if you have any questions, leave me a comment or message.

My previous games:

View attachment 125539 View attachment 125540 View attachment 125541 View attachment 125542 View attachment 125543 View attachment 125544 View attachment 125545 View attachment 125546 View attachment 125547 View attachment 125548 View attachment 125549 View attachment 125550 View attachment 125551 View attachment 125552 View attachment 125553 View attachment 125554
View attachment 125556
View attachment 125557
View attachment 125566
by the screen shots i think im going to love this game :D

Reactions: L☹VE
Status
Not open for further replies.