"Betrayed" game by Joraell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The game will be a Visual Novel in the Ren’Py style. That means a big amount of images and animations for you guys, and I’m hoping, with new improvements in quality .Now I have a programmer to work with me on this project. He will definitely be a big benefit for this project, and allow me to focus on the images and make them great for you. But I’ll let all of you be the judge. :).

The game will be named: “Betrayed”. And the game will take place in the modern age. Yeah, what? You saw the devil and angel and medieval environments in my previews, from before. Some my fans thought that I would be doing a game from medieval times. No no no... Who said that in modern times there cannot be Devil and Angels? I don’t want to be making any spoilers, so I’ll say just a little about the game’s story:
The game will be about the feud between Angel and Devil and in the middle is our hero. He was going to college, but didn’t have luck (depending on the point of the view). And now has some special skills that he can use - but will he use them right?
In the game you can also meet with some well known characters from before. Like Megan, for example. Yes, this story takes place in the same school.

When will the game be ready?
I want to make the first version with some good amount of content. That means a little longer in development. But I want to release the first version about one month from now. So take a look at few images and hold your appetite till then.

And of course, if you have any questions, leave me a comment or message.

My previous games:

06.png 03.jpg 02 green eyes.jpg 01.png 02.png 0x.jpg UVODNI SCENA (11).jpg UVODNI SCENA (17).jpg UVODNI SCENA (19).jpg Megan S01 (5).png 03.jpg Animation AC two30.png 02 +cathy + policeman_glow.png 01 Park perspektive night_glow.png School.png Byt MC.png
02.png
City map.png
Megan S00 (9).png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have not played your first game but it is on my list to try soon, but i do like the renders from the pics on your first game they look top notch and these ones look really good also.
Plus i love horns on woman for some reason it is like a fetish!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Have not played your first game but it is on my list to try soon, but i do like the renders from the pics on your first game they look top notch and these ones look really good also.
Plus i love horns on woman for some reason it is like a fetish!
Whoa, really thanks. In some cases girls with horns are sexy as hell. :)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Other than the old dude wearing a sweater vest on his bare chest under a pleather vest, those images look pretty decent. The females all seem to have cute faces and reasonably proportioned bodies which is a big plus. My only complaint with the models would probably be that the material settings are a little off. They have a very slightly plastic/wax feel to them, it isn't bad enough to really be an issue, but if you are going to keep them that way make sure you at least stay consistent so you can pull it off as a stylistic choice, heh. One other small critique, the glowing outlines on things you can select on the maps are way too strong. They should probably be half the width and half the opacity they are now, so they don't steal too much of the focus. Other than that, it looks like you got a pretty good start here, best of luck.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Other than the old dude wearing a sweater vest on his bare chest under a pleather vest, those images look pretty decent. The females all seem to have cute faces and reasonably proportioned bodies which is a big plus. My only complaint with the models would probably be that the material settings are a little off. They have a very slightly plastic/wax feel to them, it isn't bad enough to really be an issue, but if you are going to keep them that way make sure you at least stay consistent so you can pull it off as a stylistic choice, heh. One other small critique, the glowing outlines on things you can select on the maps are way too strong. They should probably be half the width and half the opacity they are now, so they don't steal too much of the focus. Other than that, it looks like you got a pretty good start here, best of luck.
That dude is homeles :)
And thanks for some advices.

Reactions: uradamus

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I like a lot of the models, I think the devil is my favorite. You seem to be putting in a nice interface with interactivity. Wishing you well on this.

Reactions: Namco15 and Joraell
B

BigWamanHunter

I am looking forward to this game....... Those renders.....especially the devil woman look awesome.....

@Joraell the only fetish i dont like is futa.... So if you plan to include it.... Please keep it optional

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am looking forward to this game....... Those renders.....especially the devil woman look awesome.....

@Joraell the only fetish i dont like is futa.... So if you plan to include it.... Please keep it optional
Don't worry I'm more to this kind of fun between two female characters, than real cocks.

And thanks ! :)

Mama s03 (28).jpg

Please make Petite Girls ^^
Hmmm I think that Angel is little petite. Yes with bigger boobs. :) But I have in plan make one character like you think.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I realy Enjoy to see that Character you think that i like ^^
(I dont hate Big Boobs, but i love small or just a little bit)

Reactions: PederSilver5
Status
Not open for further replies.