VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
There will be no updates this year.
The game must be playable first. Right now I'm making a system for the inventory, survival, food, begging and trading.
This needs to work and integrate before it is a playable update.
And there will be lots of encounters and events.
Not just sex encounters.
Here are some pictures of what I'm up to.

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021
I think I echo the sentiments of everyone when I say I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and still working on the game development. It looks very promising! I have no problem with you taking as much time as you need and releasing the game sometime next year. I was worried the game was truly abandoned when you hadn't posted in almost a year, so as long as you keep giving us updates to know you're still working on it, I'm happy. Take as much time as you need, Rastakax!

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 397523

Overview:
In a magical realm far away, Lina is going for an adventure and to find lost treasures. The old ruins are crawling with monsters. After an ancient curse only male monsters can be born. But the monsters persist because they become able to breed with females of humans, elves and drows.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-08
Release Date: 2019-10-08
Developer: Rastakax
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 397547 View attachment 397548 View attachment 397549 View attachment 397550 View attachment 397551
Hello good sir, are still alive?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes