VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sammy1331

Sep 15, 2021
this looks interesting and it's a very well structured request, if i can make a suggestion though:

Your download links do not work because you put them all together
you should structure your download links a bit better so they can fit more inline with the other posts on the site, something like this

WIN: - -
MAC: - -

also for the SPOILERS you are using you can remove the extra SPOILER in them just for aesthetic reasons

finally I see you are the developer of this game and I suggest you contact admin/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified as the developer.
Best of luck with your game

EDIT: also I see that you mention English is not your first language, there are many helpful people here that can help you proofread and re-write the script if need be, myself included. All you have to do is ask for help :)
Any link for Android mate...I can't find it's apk anywhere

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Yo Rastakax, wassup? The crowd is waiting for your performance!
Looks like this year we still will not see the news about the development.Damn time has passed and did not hear anything if the project is alive or have all scored on it.

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
Ahh no... marked as abandoned. I was really looking forward to seeing the story move on.
So sad to see that Rastakax got defeated by this game :(

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes