• The Twist

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Play With Us

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I really don't know why Summertime Saga got so many votes.

Ehh well, to each his own I guess.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is DMD really an incest game? Lou thinks about it a lot, but that doesn't count.
Of course it is.

It revolves around Dad incesting his daughter. This is the main plot ffs.
And the fact that sex is not yet in, has nothing to do with type of game.

Just because the skyscraper is not built yet, it does not make it a house or a shopping mall.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Voted for summertime saga because i could only choose 1. In reality it shares the same top place as Dating my daughter, Dreams of desire and Dreaming of dana.
Agreed, those are also among my favourites, along with Dual Family. So just for that, I'll vote DMD instead. Why do so many of the best incest games start with D, anyway?

Might also be interesting to do a "best game without incest" as it may reveal some hidden gems. The current top 20 threads has only 3 games that don't have "Incest" as a listed genre: Lily of the Valley, Something Unlimited, and Kelly's Family: Mother in Law.

Birdam Lee

Jul 26, 2017
I like Babysitter. It's still in the fairly early stages, but by 0.4 (depending on dialogue choices) your niece has seen your junk at least once, and slept with you (spooning). And you've seen her naked as she enters the shower (if you peeked on day 1). AND there is no mind control mechanic in play (potions, magic artifact, drugs, hypnosis etc.), which makes it more interesting to me.

This game isn't nearly as glacial as DMD, which is why I like it.

Katie's Corruption should also get a mention, although that's more of a general corruption game than a simple incest game. The father has banged Katie twice by 1.03 if you went with the incest route. There are other games, sure, but the first father/daughter interaction was pretty hot. There are other games on the poll list, but Katie's Corruption shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.

I'd rate both of these games higher than Teacher's Pets as far as 'worthiness' for being on this list. I like Teacher's Pets too, but in both of these games your relationships are already much farther along on a couple of fronts.

Play With Us Episode II is definitely worth a look if you haven't tried it and don't mind 'annoying' interactive puzzle games (read: shower scene, the click to pleasure stuff). That game is ALL ABOUT banging your sister.

I Love Daddy is also very much worth a look. Again, probably much more worthy than Teacher's Pets as far as being included in a popularity poll. Seriously, you should take this one for a spin, watch the dialogue choices though as the story can diverge significantly.

Lab Rats definitely should be on this list. The Mother/Daughter dynamic is pretty damn cool. Yeah, it's Hunie Select models, and Vren probably should spend a little more time 'matching' the poses to the background, or vice versa, but its one of those games that (if you like it) you'll play through multiple times to arrange for different endings. This game was a little too 'wham bam thank you ma'am' for me, but a lot of people like this game. This game actually has 'game mechanics' and is more of a sandbox game, so by that criteria alone it's probably more of an actual game than most of the ones on this list.

I couldn't pick just one, so I didn't vote. DMD and Dreams Of Desire were both worthy candidates for different reasons, but there are things I don't like about these two games.
- DMD is obviously a cash cow, has been for a while, and the 'subtle' changes to the story as new versions are released annoy me, plus there are a number of 'abandoned' game elements (the job thing was supposed to be an important element, but it ended up being an unimplemented thing).
- I like a lot of what's going on with Dreams Of Desire, and the art is damn hot. Creepydude annoys me though. The 'spell' mechanic is a bit artificial, but works well within the storyline. It's another slow burn, but not nearly as obvious about it as DMD has been. At least you can fap on your sister... and the whole mom dynamic in this one is rather hot.

And Big Brother is quite popular here, but to be honest the whole Eric dynamic turned me off that game. It's good to have an antagonist, but any number of things can 'turn me off' with a game. Sure, there are mods to deal with that, but for that game I simply enjoy the game art outside of the game at this point.

RPG Maker games turn me off in general, for the reason mentioned above (too much valuable game time lost getting from point A to point B).

- That being said, The Artifact series is probably the best among these. That game has some hot scenes once you get past the annoying 'puzzle games' and all that walking...

- I like The Wet Beginning, mainly for the mother/son interactions we've seen so far. This game definitely crosses a line though (the designer isn't 'pretending' about the son's age). This game is still in the early stages of development, but definitely worth a playthrough at least if you like mom/son stuff.

- Incest Story 1 and 2 have some really hot scenes, but how they execute ingame is kind of disappointing. The dialogue for these is too linear, and not enough time is spent getting mom and sis to the point where they are your sluts (it seemed too 'fast' for me). So yeah, the art assets for this game are best viewed outside of the game. Since the 'dialogue balloons' are part of the art, you can get the jist of the story that way, just not necessarily in order. This is one of those games that probably would have been better served as an adult comic, the RPG Maker interface just gets in the way IMHO. RenPy might have made for a much better framework for this game.

If there's an underlying theme here, it's probably that I don't like annoying antagonists. If I was here for stimulating gameplay, it might be different, but I play these games mainly to get titillated, without annoyances... And I'm here for the stories, not some cool game mechanic/puzzle/etc. Everyone has their own preferences, though, so what works for one person will be a turn off for someone else. What I dislike other people may really like, and that is perfectly fine.
wow guess that u got many experienced on adult games lol

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Summertime Saga. As for runner up content wise I'd give it to the unlisted A Zombies Life.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
pass on all. Because gift of phallius beats all of them in my humble opinion.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Too hard to vote on this, there are parts of games that are better than others. Some games have/had major potential which has not been fulfilled.

Story/writing - thinking about you
art - bb or maybe dmd
mini games - the artifact

a lot of these games are on par for me as an overall because they are good and bad points that even them out.

big brother started with huge potential, and while the different routes are nice, to hard to replay them all. Which is why renpy games are easier to replay when the story diverges. Way too much grinding, would be better with mini games or something rather than just grinding no stop. Don't mind having adversaries, as a challenge can be good.

dmd has a lot going for it, but how slow it is for anything to happen and the realization that decision u make in the first few versions suddenly start impacting your game in ways you may not want, is a pain. It was really going somewhere in the early stages, but seems to have slowed a lot. And now all these things are added after a straight focus on just the daughter.

Dreaming of Dana started off looking good and while some grinding involved not terrible. I myself really don't care for where the story is now heading and have lost interest in it. It has a ton of content and a lot of variety and scenes, but the feel of the game changed at some point, and now it feels like a different game than it started out with.

Dreams of desire has potential hopefully it will fulfill it. But needs more time to build it more.

Teachers pet also has potential, just not much to do yet, hoping for more from it.

Summertime Saga is a good game, it's got mini games, humour, and more. The downside is that hand drawn art is a slow process and doable only by that artist if you want the same look. So it is a limitation on how fast things can be created.

The gift could be ok, it depends on where things go. If it goes back to pimping everyone out again, not really my thing

The twist - couldn't get into the art work or a kid that looks like he's 10.

PWU - is done by someone who has a wealth of experience in writing, could be good needs more content.

The Artifact - is great for the mini games, gives something else to do and feels like an actual game, also being able to review scenes is a plus. Having animated scenes is also a bonus.

A lot of stuff not on the poll that could be, but it's hard to do them all.

jjonah

Aug 15, 2016
It's not on the list but i think SuperPowered is a decent game. I'm a little tired of RPG maker in the ICSTOR games.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I enjoy summertime saga. It has a great story, sex scenes and DC does the art which is rare since most developers don't do that. He also asks for everyone's input and he always releases the game for free.

T

troop00

Voted for summertime saga. but i really like play with us. i started to play adult games because PWU. and now i'm going to stop playing adult games once summertime saga 0.13 is out.

N

nu4ka

I voted for Summertime Saga, not for Big Brother
Summertime saga and Big brother are my fav so far, SS has a great chance to become something big but it lacks a lot of developing, hopefully the progress will increase and go faster, on the other hand BB started off really good, but unfortunately I'm starting to notice the game becomes a money milking machine since no actual progress is being made v0.6 > v0.7 that is about to be released. I don't think the graphics can be compared since SS is mole like cartoonish animated style while BB has very realistic visual art (maybe that's what got me into this game in first place), but that's the only thing great about BB, anything else is just not good enough...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
For me it's difficult to put the Ranking in the correct order, but if it was a TOP 10 survey, that would be my answer!

Differentiating the Quality of the Art of the Characters with the History of the game.

In some cases the game in my opinion has excellent art, but enter some fetishes or other circumstances in the story that I do not like so I ended up decreasing the Ranking, but that would be about it ! ! ! ;) :eek:penedeyewink: :cool:

1.jpg