• The Twist

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Play With Us

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pnthguy

Feb 5, 2018
guys i need a good 2dcg mom son game care to help? (not summertime saga i have already played it )thanks

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I personally can take or leave incest, I don't have that fetish, but I appreciate a good looking sex scene regardless of context. As far as the game I've enjoyed the most recently that featured incest as a prominent theme - that would be Insexual Awakening, (even though it's unfortunately been taken down from this site.) They keep plugging away with fairly regular updates and it has a pretty nice cartoon art style, a fair few above average quality animations, some modestly fun dating sim game play that doesn't get too grindy, and some nice character development that is enjoyable to follow.

I suppose Summertime Saga would be a close second. Glassix could probably come in as an honorable mention, depending on if you count the MC relationship to his mom and sister as incestuous, though that game is entirely too grindy without cheats and has a rather clunky UI, but I really like the content otherwise.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
My favorite is After Invasion. Inevitable Relations ranks second, Blooming Love propably third.

Reactions: andel

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, the polling stations have closed it seems.

Dreams of Desire, View of Family, Dreaming of Dana.

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
1. The Twist (because the art work)
2. Big Brother (because NTR content)
3. Summertime Saga (overall good game)

I would like to mention The Long Vacation(abandoned), Gibo: Stepmother’s Sin (Non-blood-related Incest) and Milftoon Beach (the first 3 episodes). Because nobody has mention them.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Might as well ask here, anyone know if there are any games where the mom is the instigator (or at least something different from the usual mom/son setup)?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Might as well ask here, anyone know if there are any games where the mom is the instigator (or at least something different from the usual mom/son setup)?
I second . It's agreed upon as one of the on this site. And of course it features a mom who preys on her son. :happyblush

Reactions: freedom.call