5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 7, 2023
excited bout the new me set, but damn legion lookin like the magic school bus there tho
View attachment 3090633
That’s a Geth Pryo unit in that image. I picked them as I like the idea of their fuel tank just being filled with like different alien’s cum for the user to pick which type they want.

I was gonna use Legion’s model but it’s surprisingly lower-res than the others. But I’m thinking of saving legion for another set in the Interspecies Mating Studies in the future.

Sep 6, 2021
That’s a Geth Pryo unit in that image. I picked them as I like the idea of their fuel tank just being filled with like different alien’s cum for the user to pick which type they want.

I was gonna use Legion’s model but it’s surprisingly lower-res than the others. But I’m thinking of saving legion for another set in the Interspecies Mating Studies in the future.
googled to find they were in me3. its been almost three months since i first beat the trilogy and im glad ive started to forget things about me2 and 3... a fucking goddamned disappointment and disgrace to me1 is what they were

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

i know you already have femshep x krogan set with samara, but rly hope to in future femshep gangbang party with krogans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VeryVexxing
May 7, 2023
googled to find they were in me3. its been almost three months since i first beat the trilogy and im glad ive started to forget things about me2 and 3... a fucking goddamned disappointment and disgrace to me1 is what they were
Nah man, for me, ME2 is still the best in the trilogy. I will admit that, as an overarching story, ME2 feels kinda weird as you've got the Reapers ready to invade at the end of ME1. Then they're kinda absent in ME2 as the Collector's take center stage, only for them to show up right away in ME3 will a full scale war.

There should have been more build up in the second game of them. But thatt's the only real grip I have with it. The world, characters and vibe is just 10/10 for me. (Except the big final boss which is totally lame imo)

Granted it was my first game in the series that I played so that will make my outlook somewhat biased towards it. But it's still the best for me, with ME1 in second and ME3 taking it in the rear (that came out dirtier than I expected).

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Nah man, for me, ME2 is still the best in the trilogy. I will admit that, as an overarching story, ME2 feels kinda weird as you've got the Reapers ready to invade at the end of ME1. Then they're kinda absent in ME2 as the Collector's take center stage, only for them to show up right away in ME3 will a full scale war.

There should have been more build up in the second game of them. But thatt's the only real grip I have with it. The world, characters and vibe is just 10/10 for me. (Except the big final boss which is totally lame imo)

Granted it was my first game in the series that I played so that will make my outlook somewhat biased towards it. But it's still the best for me, with ME1 in second and ME3 taking it in the rear (that came out dirtier than I expected).
From what I remember the Reapers are absent from ME2 because Shep and co stopped Sovereign from activating the citadel secret relay in ME1. They were still coming, they just got delayed. Arrival DLC in ME2 also halted the Reaper invasion.

• Angry
Reactions: humantrashpile

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
I am thinking of doing a set at some point with 2 Mass Effect girls and a bunch of Krogans. When that will be, can't say. But it's definitely on my list of ideas for future sets.
Could do something with the following quote from Samara regarding the Krogans "If I survive your mission, I may return here and instruct the krogan on compassion. I'll need many bullets." But instead of bullets, condoms lol.

May 7, 2023
From what I remember the Reapers are absent from ME2 because Shep and co stopped Sovereign from activating the citadel secret relay in ME1. They were still coming, they just got delayed. Arrival DLC in ME2 also halted the Reaper invasion.
For me, I just feel that they should’ve had more of a role or mentioned more. I never felt like they were the overarching bad guys whilst playing it. And then when they revealed that the big collector bug was being controlled by Harbinger wasn’t really worth a twist or something.

May 7, 2023
Could do something with the following quote from Samara regarding the Krogans "If I survive your mission, I may return here and instruct the krogan on compassion. I'll need many bullets." But instead of bullets, condoms lol.
That’s actually a pretty good idea for a set. Samara and a group of krogans

thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Lennyrabbitz

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
That’s actually a pretty good idea for a set. Samara and a group of krogans

thanks for the suggestion.
Hello. Iirc you mentioned something about doing a set or mini-set with Freya from GoW. Is this still in the plans or have you abandoned this idea?

Sep 6, 2021
ME1 starts with council assuming Shep is lying about the reapers and ends with shep convincing saren to commit the space version of harakiri and bringing everyone together to kill sovereign.
ME2 starts with council assuming Shep is lying about the reapers [i copy pasted that since thats exactly what mac and casey did], wasting 2 years pretending to be a cleaner inspite of being a spectre, dying, being reborn as TIMs personal bitch with his balls chopped off, larping as space jesus with his 12 disciples and ends with shep moving the timeline by 6 months and learning NOTHING new bout the reapers since ME1.
ME3 starts with earth not believing in Shepard again and wasting those precious 6 months.... i swear i lost my patience the second me3 started

Agree partially. they destroy everything me1 established to make a good game which was a terrible middle entry in a trilogy. if it wasnt for vanguard renegade shep.... who knows, I may have been spared of how badly they skewered this series.

For me, I just feel that they should’ve had more of a role or mentioned more. I never felt like they were the overarching bad guys whilst playing it. And then when they revealed that the big collector bug was being controlled by Harbinger wasn’t really worth a twist or something.
again, agree with you completely. almost everything they did in me2 and me3 from a lore perspective left me more disappointed than an asian is with their kids grade ffs. harbinger was a goddamned foot soldier who got obliterated by my shep countless times and was still pretending he was capable of anything significant. atleast sovereign did it only once and did it perfectly to give the best boss battle for me1

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
ME1 starts with council assuming Shep is lying about the reapers and ends with shep convincing saren to commit the space version of harakiri and bringing everyone together to kill sovereign.
ME2 starts with council assuming Shep is lying about the reapers [i copy pasted that since thats exactly what mac and casey did], wasting 2 years pretending to be a cleaner inspite of being a spectre, dying, being reborn as TIMs personal bitch with his balls chopped off, larping as space jesus with his 12 disciples and ends with shep moving the timeline by 6 months and learning NOTHING new bout the reapers since ME1.
ME3 starts with earth not believing in Shepard again and wasting those precious 6 months.... i swear i lost my patience the second me3 started

Agree partially. they destroy everything me1 established to make a good game which was a terrible middle entry in a trilogy. if it wasnt for vanguard renegade shep.... who knows, I may have been spared of how badly they skewered this series.

again, agree with you completely. almost everything they did in me2 and me3 from a lore perspective left me more disappointed than an asian is with their kids grade ffs. harbinger was a goddamned foot soldier who got obliterated by my shep countless times and was still pretending he was capable of anything significant. atleast sovereign did it only once and did it perfectly to give the best boss battle for me1
Harbinger should've been way more of an antagnist to Shepardin ME2 and 3. Like Sovereign felt like a fucking badass whose pressence could be felt throughout the first game. But Harbinger never felt the same.

The conversation you have with Sovereign in Veremire is one of the best moments in the entire trilogy and we never get that moment again.

Sep 6, 2021
arbinger should've been way more of an antagnist to Shepardin ME2 and 3. Like Sovereign felt like a fucking badass whose pressence could be felt throughout the first game. But Harbinger never felt the same.

The conversation you have with Sovereign in Veremire is one of the best moments in the entire trilogy and we never get that moment again.
we could piss on a pile of snow and it'll still be better than what they wrote harbinger to be.. guess they were too busy sucking off tim's and kai leng's cocks to realize that their writing worse than what stephanie meyer wrote

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote