5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dado500

May 14, 2017
Anyone have deleted shota content (especially Morrigan and Ciri ones), please dm me. I'll sacrifice at least 100 000 000 potential souls in return.

Reactions: NemoProprius666

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Pray to our hero. On he put Miranda set Biotic traning. On the same site you can also find other ss sets, not all of them, but still this is something.

Last edited:

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
Pray to our hero. On he put Miranda set Biotic traning. On the same site you can also find other ss sets, not all of them, but still this is something.
All I get is a white screen, even googling it doesnt find anything.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
All I get is a white screen, even googling it doesnt find anything.
You need to be registered on for some time to gain an access to , ExHentai is better bcs they don't remove stuff for dupes/dmca. Just search artist's name with "Misc" category enabled.

I hope it helps you all not to ask for banned sets here anymore...

Jul 15, 2021
Okay, gotcha.
And then, you have to copy/paste specific set of cookies with cookie editor. They are ipb_member_id, and ipb_pass_hash. Copy them from logged-in forum e-hentai.org and paste them in sad panda site.
Be careful though, since it unlocks LOT of stuff, some of it very disgusting

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
And then, you have to copy/paste specific set of cookies with cookie editor. They are ipb_member_id, and ipb_pass_hash. Copy them from logged-in forum e-hentai.org and paste them in sad panda site.
Be careful though, since it unlocks LOT of stuff, some of it very disgusting
That is a lot of hussle for some hentai, lol. I aint even gonna create account there.

Reactions: Simon_mckey
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote