a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
At this point, I'd recommend using Sancho's mod instead. Scrappy's is more like brute force, because the game absolutely wasn't designed to have more than one path after Episode 8. Or just stop using mods altogether and follow a walkthrough instead. Either way, you'll have to delete the persistent files and install a fresh save.
what is the difference of sancho's mod?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
i didnt tell josy about chad, but mod chose jill when i click the "mod:all"
im playing with every 3 of them's path rn, thanks to scrappy's mod

but i'm confused, wdym by saying ep 11? isnt this version of game is ended ep10?
Just stating how I will do my first play of episode 11 when it gets here.

Jul 29, 2017
what is the difference of sancho's mod?
It does as little as possible to mess with the game. You can change variables, add cash, it'll tell you what happens with certain choices, you can cheat the minigames, but it's as close to as invisible as you can get. Sancho himself can help you out, but you should read everything about cleaning up first before installing his mod.

Reactions: a-lex

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
how much ntr in this game
Some of the side girls are prostitutes, nothing seen on screen but other guys do mention hooking up with one of them and an antagonist mentions that a side girl will be missing him, or at least a hole of hers would be missing him.

If you have a more extreme definition of ntr then two of the main girls are an item without MC knowing at the start of the game, they are currently only available as a throuple so they continue to have sex without MC involved.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
It does as little as possible to mess with the game. You can change variables, add cash, it'll tell you what happens with certain choices, you can cheat the minigames, but it's as close to as invisible as you can get. Sancho himself can help you out, but you should read everything about cleaning up first before installing his mod.
thanks for the suggestion mini-games feature is great but i gotta ask

in scrappy's mod there is a variables section, you can change your old choices with that. for example you need to reject cathy's bj for isabella's path (as far as i remember) and i was accept but for isabella's path i changed that later. is there feature like this in sancho's mod? cathy.png

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I personally like how most of the choices have some short term effect, but in the long term they mostly just affect your DIK score. You can try out a lot of different combinations and still end up in the result you want so long as the majority of your choices are compatible with it. Especially with the Major choices. I appreciate the ability to make four DIK choices and still end up with a permanent CHICK affinity and vice versa.
Sure. It also allows you to get a bit of perspective early on in the game on what the CHICK and DIK status/affinity stands for and what the repercussions of making those kinds of choices are without being too linear, so that you can pretty much figure out how you want to play the game as you're playing it since it lets you make a few errors in your playthrough at times without being too unforgiving in order for you to be able to continue with your preferred path even if you might've fucked up with a few choices in your run. Of course, that depends on the path itself as well since some of the girls are way easier to get with than others. With Jill or Quinn, you'll have to be careful with your decisions so that you don't end up with a scene that ends their path, whereas with someone like Sage, you don't really have to be too wary of things like that.

And the DIK - CHICK spectrum is actually a very good way to measure a person's character. Sometimes being a DIK (PUN!) is to be brave and sometimes it is to be an asshole. Sometimes being a CHICK is to be caring and sometimes it is to be a coward. Which is good and which is bad is very dependent on the situation. But a person defaulting to a cautious or a bold approach still tells you a lot about them. It is a significant detail about a person that is completely neutral in terms of morality.
It's a simple system but it works very well. What the most favourable choice may be depends on the situation and more importantly your own point of view on it.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
Jul 29, 2017
thanks for the suggestion mini-games feature is great but i gotta ask

in scrappy's mod there is a variables section, you can change your old choices with that. for example you need to reject cathy's bj for isabella's path (as far as i remember) and i was accept but for isabella's path i changed that later. is there feature like this in sancho's mod? View attachment 3619807
To a lesser degree, yes. Like I said, Sancho wants his mod to be as unobtrusive as possible. More of a guiding hand for the majority than a sledgehammer. Changing variables on the fly makes it extremely easy for a save to get fucked beyond recognition.

Scrappy is like a guy forcing his girlfriend into uncomfortable positions, while Sancho uses foreplay and sensual persuasion to get his girl to do everything she is comfortable doing, and maybe more.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
To a lesser degree, yes. Like I said, Sancho wants his mod to be as unobtrusive as possible. More of a guiding hand for the majority than a sledgehammer. Changing variables on the fly makes it extremely easy for a save to get fucked beyond recognition.

Scrappy is like a guy forcing his girlfriend into uncomfortable positions, while Sancho uses foreplay and sensual persuasion to get his girl to do everything she is comfortable doing, and maybe more.
thank you mate, i will try sancho's

Jul 29, 2017
thank you mate, i will try sancho's
Cool. Like I said, Sancho will help you out, but making it easier for him will make it easier for you. Read the first page and see what you need to do, I know people who switch from Scrappy to Sancho think it's as easy as just installing the mod and them get surprised when it isn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes