Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm curious if we'll get a solo Josy branch in the future. I picked all the choices about still having feelings for Josy (during an Others run) after just staying friends with them at the start and you get a bunch of scenes where the two of you admit to still having those feelings for one another but can't act on it because of Maya. Then there's a bunch of dialog about Josy and Maya always arguing about one thing or another.

Not sure if there's similar scenes and dialog choices with Maya or not.

Reactions: Reggie32

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep. Trusting her own dad. How dumb can one be? Never ever trust your dad. He's your dad. It's his job to make your life miserable and to a living hell. You can't trust him and you shouldn't. Only really dumb and stupid persons trusts their own dads.
Do you think there is any possibility for redemption for Patrick? Because I don't think there is at the moment especially because he physically assaulted Maya.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Do you think there is any possibility for redemption for Patrick?
It's never to late to change. He could stop being an asshole and starting treating his daughter like a human. It's Derek's and Maya's call if they can and want to forgive him. A first step to get redemption would be to accept her personality and to stop to extort her.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah or vice versa. Like giving the MC savant like memory when it is convenient. He remembers that Maya says "Do you see" and details of her graduation photo from the first week of university, drunk and lying next to a semi naked Maya. And other times the MC has zero awareness. Then we have Derek who is apparently a genius yet Maya is completely unaware of it. And speaking of the post that you quoted it is strange how sharp and "mature/professional" Jill is in that scene since she allowed herself to be blackmailed by Tybalt.
Yeah, the characters are pretty inconsistent depending on what the plot needs. And when you play multiple times you start to notice those holes. Although to be fair to Maya, the only characteristic that remains consistent is her emotional maturity.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's never to late to change. He could stop being an asshole and starting treating his daughter like a human. It's Derek's and Maya's call if they can and want to forgive him. A first step to get redemption would be to accept her personality and to stop to extort her.
I started last episode having some sympathy for Patrick and his situation but that was all eroded by the end of it.
Hopefully he pulls his head in and understands Maya needs love and support.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I started last episode having some sympathy for Patrick and his situation but that was all eroded by the end of it.
Hopefully he pulls his head in and understands Maya needs love and support.
Sympathy? Knowing you I would say you mean "understanding" and not "sympathy". I don't see him changing. He's to much in all this religiousity bullshit. But after all DPC stated he's a fan of those old college movies and wants to make a game like that. In said movies is always a happy end in similar plots.

Reactions: Joshy92
Sep 1, 2017
I'm on a neutral affinity and at the end of season 2. There was no option to not to date anyone. I don't wanna date anyone rn cuz I wanna pursue Zoey path later on.

Mar 9, 2019
I'm on a neutral affinity and at the end of season 2. There was no option to not to date anyone. I don't wanna date anyone rn cuz I wanna pursue Zoey path later on.
Have you been pursuing Jill? If I recall correctly if you have her option available when the choice appears near the end of episode 8, the "others" option is unavailable, which would likely be the most suitable path for Zoey.

Of course, there may be an option further down the line of breaking it off with one of the main girls and dating Zoey instead.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sympathy? Knowing you I would say you mean "understanding" and not "sympathy". I don't see him changing. He's to much in all this religiousity bullshit. But after all DPC stated he's a fan of those old college movies and wants to make a game like that. In said movies is always a happy end in similar plots.
not really, if there is one thing the flashback makes clear is that Patrick was not particularly religious. it was Helen who was the true believer. Patrick embarked on this Taliban crusade is not clear whether because he thinks Helen would care (especially about Maya having children) or even worse because God would help his wife if he raised his family a certain way.

Then comes the revelation of the abuse and there of course the judgment comes back completely convicting

DPC likes questionable characters, the last chapter is also very much on the side of Burke who in the flashback is unquestionably a good person

Reactions: dalli_x

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think Jill and Maya / Josy forces you to pick their path If I recall correctly at the end of chapter 8

Sep 1, 2017
Have you been pursuing Jill? If I recall correctly if you have her option available when the choice appears near the end of episode 8, the "others" option is unavailable, which would likely be the most suitable path for Zoey.

Of course, there may be an option further down the line of breaking it off with one of the main girls and dating Zoey instead.
So basically I have to be on dik affinity for others option.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
It also appears that not kissing Jill on Bella's couch will kill Jill and the MCs romantic relationship for some reason. She won't call you when she pratices piano, she won't suggest the date the same day Sage is sick.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Yep. Trusting her own dad. How dumb can one be? Never ever trust your dad. He's your dad. It's his job to make your life miserable and to a living hell. You can't trust him and you shouldn't. Only really dumb and stupid persons trusts their own dads.
By that time he was already trying everything to end her relationship with Josy, she could have been a little bit suspicious :KEK:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
It also appears that not kissing Jill on Bella's couch will kill Jill and the MCs romantic relationship for some reason. She won't call you when she pratices piano, she won't suggest the date the same day Sage is sick.
Well it makes more sense than "he went to take care of his sick friend instead of going with me on a surprise picnic, I can never be with him"

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Well it makes more sense than "he went to take care of his sick friend instead of going with me on a surprise picnic, I can never be with him"
I don't think she thinks that she can never be with him but yeah it's strange how important the picnic is and how irrelevant helping Sage is. Sage will thank you for taking care of her even though you broke your promise and went with Jill.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You should never trust your father. Trust no one!!!! Trust only your dog!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes