Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Speaking of Joshy, has he posted recently? I'm a bit worried that after this ep, he's taken a flight to the USA to try and track down Maya's father after he found out she was being hurt.
I should do that because Patrick pisses me off big time.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

Some very rough progress estimations:
  • Posed static renders 30-35%​
  • Posed animations 60-70%​
  • Dialogue/code 40-50% (the hardest one to estimate today)​
The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Plenty of canon story has been written.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Sep 10, 2023

I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
See you in December, guys

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

Polls

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So, well most of the heavy work are the writing and the static renders left which we assume to be after 4 months from now the animation will be done , with small calculation i give it 5-6 months more which is Surprise me also on Dec ( assumed the beta testing ).

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Javi

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Meh, thats know for a while now.

Still, not a bad report and its great that DPC has been focusing on animations.

Last time he mentioned the queue size was 2 weeks ago at 32 animation files, now at 51 means he problably posed over 30 animations in this time.

If he keeps like this he probably will be able to pose all animations by June.

Reactions: Kpyna

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

Polls

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I wonder how time consuming those static renders are compared to animations... I'm inclined to say animations take a bit more, but the sheer number of statics might take more time...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Call me Hakunadamus.

I am changing my release prediction date from February 21, 2025 to April 11 2025.
He doesn't believe the percentages he gave either. One is unreliable, the other is to be seen because it may increase the work needed.

Good thing we have certainties: MC has not changed, he is the same outcast who learned to dress from Neil

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Meh, thats know for a while now.

Still, not a bad report and its great that DPC has been focusing on animations.

Last time he mentioned the queue size was 2 weeks ago at 32 animation files, now at 51 means he problably posed over 30 animations in this time.

If he keeps like this he probably will be able to pose all animations by June.
december 2025?
hopefully not that long for v0.11 at least...probably more like Hakunadamus has said q1/2 of the next year.

now where are those fabulous previews...hardly can wait for them!
:KEK::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I wonder how time consuming those static renders are compared to animations... I'm inclined to say animations take a bit more, but the sheer number of statics might take more time...
I don't think for 1 render considering his rig (maybe some settings change but roughly for his rig around 20-30minutes per render per machine maybe less but around this number it won't go above 1h for each render ).
He divide it between his machines i recall him having 4 4090 i think? so you do the math if you want .

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020

Polls

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Last time DPC gave numbers that was way off none of these mean anything right now

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes