iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Somehow latex fits Sage's character more, she is the kinkiest one out the main 5, not that I am complaining. Let's see where DPC takes Josy and her character, I guess kinky sex with MC is the new hobby, no one call her basic now lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Somehow latex fits Sage's character more, she is the kinkiest one out the main 5, not that I am complaining. Let's see where DPC takes Josy and her character, I guess kinky sex with MC is the new hobby, no one call her basic now lol
Yeah feels out of character for her but maybe it's a way for her to get out there and fight against her insecurity

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Are you out of your mind.
Josy and Maya never wanted MC as beard that is fact simple and true. Josy and Maya was meeting in secret to keep Patrick from finding out about them which they failed to do.

Why do you keep trying to make it look they want him as a beard that would be awful thing for them to do. You making things up here, Patrick finds out about the relationship and everything falls apart for Josy and Maya maybe it already was before that but now it worse.

Now the only way they can meet is at college which at that time they have never met MC. Josy and Maya won't see each for months likely because Maya don't want to risk to going to see Josy. Daring that time Josy meets MC she a big crush and so does he the same thing can happen with Maya. Josy feelings for MC are stronger then her for Maya there relationship is dead at this point. Josy was totally ready to drop Maya's ass and was going to but then MC act's like a little bitch so rather then being alone they still together. Then MC can chose to be with them or friends.

Both girls want MC more then the other this is just fact throuple or off path. There is no beard here only the one MC grew why do you keep trying to make them shitty people(well Maya is shitty at times to Josy)
Read correctly what is written in the screenshots. These are facts. You should slowly see Josy as she is and not as you want her to be. Why? Because otherwise you could experience one or two huge surprises.

You're basically doing the opposite of me. I prepare for the worst and will be relieved if it doesn't happen. You, on the other hand, see everything through rose-colored glasses and at some point you will be disappointed when DPC takes these glasses away from you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes