Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pick up lines, HOTS bullying, Jocks prodding, Naked guy cracking jokes, Some random "taser" going around making steamy couples limp for the scares/the adrenaline/the laughs ... any number of things...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

damnson93

May 22, 2018
I am missing 2 scenes...the ones between Quinn and Maya (in the scene menu), although I played after the playthrough...what am I missing?

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Guys if anyone has a problem with the sliding puzzle just look up on the Internet how to solve them and you won't have any problems in the future. At first I couldn't do them at all. I was trying like 20 times and nothing so I looked up how to do them. After that I was solving them in about 20 seconds. It's extremely easy when you know what to do.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Guys if anyone has a problem with the sliding puzzle just look up on the Internet how to solve them and you won't have any problems in the future. At first I couldn't do them at all. I was trying like 20 times and nothing so I looked up how to do them. After that I was solving them in about 20 seconds. It's extremely easy when you know what to do.
I've been getting the top three squares in the right order and then working from left to right on the bottom squares. Depending on how scrambled they start it will take a little time to set up but you can always quit and start again to try and get an easier set up.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, I was thinking about the timeline. Is it the parallel with AL? Or maybe it's before events of AL?
I know MC isn't the same and we don't have Liam here - we have (T)roy though.
Also, strange vibe:
Maya=Leah
Josie=Megan

badass

Jul 24, 2017
So, I was thinking about the timeline. Is it the parallel with AL? Or maybe it's before events of AL?
I know MC isn't the same and we don't have Liam here - we have (T)roy though.
Also, strange vibe:
Maya=Leah
Josie=Megan
It's before AL as far as i know

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes