Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
Cheats are applied to the various minigames, with the exception of Brawler, they are applied automatically as soon as you purchase them. You will see either a bonus to your score or a lessening of the difficulty.

With brawler, you are buying "skill points" which you need to apply to your 4 basic skills prior to fighting. There is a menu for you to select "skills" and credit the points where you want.
I'm talking about cheats using the dev console. How to use them?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah. I never use them, so, someone else is up...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No i meant josey, any number of reasons really, well is it so out of question for someone to want to live on their own? With their own money independently?
Maybe she isn't on good terms with her family?
Remember magan from acting lessons? Her family was well off too they being doctors and all but she wanted to be an actor so she was working as a cashier in a different city to pay for her acting lessons? So maybe same situation in different context?
I Dunno why i like josey man :whistle:
Fair enough.

Reactions: balinorr

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
I let this game pass ... but I decided to look and I was suprised! Very good ... good gameplay and with a promising sexy cast. I have decided to put on the list of accompaniments and get revenge will enter favorites =)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm talking about cheats using the dev console. How to use them?
To get those on a Windows system, you need to install and execute a program called UnRen. Look it up online. It's free, and easy to install and use.

Once executed (with option 3 to enable the Developer Menu), you can use the Variable Viewer to see all variables set in the game, and then use the Console to change them. You might want to do a save before you try this the first time, in case you do something that breaks the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fallen Alucard

RathAnur

Jul 1, 2018
Why is Jill's knees bruised up? She a prostitute too?o_O
Actually these kind of remind me of cuts i've seen on borderline girls. Usually they cut themselves more up on the thigh but why not on the knee as well.
Maybe behind Jill's facade she is a lonely borderline girl who cuts herself, cries for help and in the end kills herself burning down a fraternity house!!!
6NfmQ.jpg

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Actually these kind of remind me of cuts i've seen on borderline girls. Usually they cut themselves more up on the thigh but why not on the knee as well.
Maybe behind Jill's facade she is a lonely borderline girl who cuts herself, cries for help and in the end kills herself burning down a fraternity house!!!
View attachment 247067
Boy that escalated quickly.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 247067
Don't worry I'll save her with the power of penis.:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes