tmang

Sep 25, 2018
Is this a completed status or progress or possibly how much they like you type of thing?

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
I played it amaaaazing is understating the wonder cake Pinkcake just made

From what I see the girls ( Jill, Maya, Isabella and Josy ) are good soul characters for good personality and looking at the walkthrough my suspecion was confirmed

If the best girls in the game are nice guy approachable ( aka being a chick ) then why the goddamn game is called being a dik lol ( very ironic)

Tho I love it and wish it stay this way I'm willing to be the biggest chick to win Jill and Issy, Josy is also worth it

I wish you keep it up like this and wish the cake maker success for such hard well done work

Ohhh also pls make AC character Cameos I swear when cathy was doing the tour a girl i know was giving us her back ( I cant tell which but hope is mel) @DrPinkCake

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I must be playing really bad. because no girl was 100 % i had josy 97, maya 76, sage 50 , Jill 50 and isabella 0

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
What route did you pick to 100% Jill?:oops: I was a massive dik. lol
you have to be a massive dick before meeting her that way you can tell her she's hot etc. Nothing extra i played through as neutral/mass chick/mass dik no scenes really change with her but they do with the hots.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
you have to be a massive dick before meeting her that way you can tell her she's hot etc. Nothing extra i played through as neutral/mass chick/mass dik no scenes really change with her but they do with the hots.
Ok I don't want him to be a chick so I guess I'll use console to 100% her. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes