Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't get it. I got the 65 bucks to get the windows fix and bought it as soon as I did. Sure, couldn't get all the rooms done, but it still says I failed to earn enough for the windows and all. Rusty had to go to "plan b". Is there a way to actually win that? Doesn't seem like it to me.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I don't get it. I got the 65 bucks to get the windows fix and bought it as soon as I did. Sure, couldn't get all the rooms done, but it still says I failed to earn enough for the windows and all. Rusty had to go to "plan b". Is there a way to actually win that? Doesn't seem like it to me.
Wait really? I thought the game was damn easy. I always get everything fixed and the windows bought before I get to the last round. Always have like 30+ money to spare.

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
I wish Elena would be Main LI
Yes Elena is really wife material as she is at the same time cute/caring/intelligent/funny/daring.

I wouldn't say no to regular future encounters (FWB scenario)
Hell, if i am given the chance to enter in a full relationship with Elena, I would betray JB in a heartbeat. (sorry JB)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I wonder what the split is of players who like mini games and those who hate or turn them off
I personally like them, but some of them are just filler, like the mini-game of taking care of fish. But definitely my favorite is brawler.

Reactions: chuck69

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I wonder what the split is of players who like mini games and those who hate or turn them off
I like most of the minigames, at least when it comes to the more prevalent ones. I have my minor issues with brawler but overall it serves as a nice feature in the game. I personally liked the mansion renovation the most and the party planning one is very enjoyable IMO, I don't understand why some people don't really like it.

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3661810
name of this chick please ? someone remind me who this was again ?
Beth, works in the cafeteria. If you joke about the food when first meeting Sage, she'll get offended. You can insult the cafeteria food and she'll throw her drink at you after the Cumpetition. When you offer to buy Bella lunch, she can antagonize you there too. She's also in Gender Studies.
Until this reveal, she was just a small character mostly in the background.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes