ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
any chance for an update soon?
Considering the recent dev times for previous chapters likely not till the end of the year, possibly early next year. I'm inclined to say this year as last dev cycle he was revamping and making new mini games, with that out of the way I would think it would be marginally shorter.

Reactions: M3gæ

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, or take this topic with "masculine Quinn", it's completely absurd. Because of the shaved hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Bacchus is a separate and very long case, he was banned for other reasons... but this is a long story, not for this thread.
Sometimes you get the impression that you could shave someone like Salma Hayek's head, and someone would say they look masculine.
What I fear most for this kinda people is that, if they confuse a woman for a man, the opposite may also happen and they may end up buying a pig in a poke...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, or take this topic with "masculine Quinn", it's completely absurd. Because of the shaved hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Bacchus is a separate and very long case, he was banned for other reasons... but this is a long story, not for this thread.
You have to admit, without the make up she looks boyish.

Not as bad a Josy though. . .

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes