felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It makes sense. And that makes Burke an even bigger asshole because he arranged for a student to be expelled to cover up his corruption.
Did he this through Quinn or by himself, he is a main villain in prostituting ring.
I consider his role still quite vague. is he Quinn's boss or does he collaborate with her in exchange for some benefits (and are they both at the controls of this Priscilla)?

for now what is certain is that he hijacks grants according to convenience.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I consider his role still quite vague. is he Quinn's boss or does he collaborate with her in exchange for some benefits (and are they both at the controls of this Priscilla)?

for now what is certain is that he hijacks grants according to convenience.
A number of times Quinn comes out of his office, clearly looking pissed. I doubt Quinn's bossing him around. Pretty sure, he's in charge or at least holds something over her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A number of times Quinn comes out of his office, clearly looking pissed. I doubt Quinn's bossing him around. Pretty sure, he's in charge or at least holds something over her.
That doesn't mean much, one can walk out of a meeting angry because one is disappointed, because one has just kicked someone's ass or because they have been kicked.

I absolutely don't think Burke obeys Quinn, but they could both obey someone else, like this Priscilla who just popped up.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We're up to episode 10, and the development time keeps getting longer and longer, the chart below shows how many days each chapter has taken so far (we have no gauge for when chapter 1 was started so that's been excluded).

1712659646575.png

If we extrapolate that out to the projected 16 episodes that have been suggested...

1712659905646.png

...it'll be about 15 years before the game is done!

My calculations may be a little off, but episode development time is still increasing per episode, and at a minimum, I'm expecting a year per episode from now on.

In the past I would have justified why each recent episode has taken longer, but in the end, I think the developer is just milking it:
  • The animations are getting longer, and are of a higher frame rate.
  • The renders are getting more detailed, and where 5 renders would have been cycled in a conversation between two people, now 20+ renders are being used for different expressions etc.
  • More minigames are being designed and added.
But none of the above is making the game "better", it's just making it bigger and dragging out development time. :(
you dont sayo_O

but, but, but...he is providing sizable updates, he is solo dev, he has rl...
he needs more support to speed up the whole process:WeSmart:

he sets trends and influence the "industry"...the smaller and novice devs just follow in his footsteps.
thats the main issue here..but who cares, look how cute ass/boobs of tylbat are...*drooling* lets now discuss it in 1000pages
:KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Priscilla is Quinn - it's the same person
i do not open a discussion on the subject, because discussing something that maybe, am maybe not, we will discover in 6-7 months is pointless.

but it makes no sense:
it doesn't make sense from a plot twist point of view, it would involve the one character we already know to be
it doesn't make sense for Burke to use a different name, and don't talk to me about interceptions, because if Burke has that concern and carries on peacefully he's crazy
there is no correlation between the 2 names, and Quinn is already called that in the flashback with his father.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
i do not open a discussion on the subject, because discussing something that maybe, am maybe not, we will discover in 6-7 months is pointless.

but it makes no sense:
it doesn't make sense from a plot twist point of view, it would involve the one character we already know to be
it doesn't make sense for Burke to use a different name, and don't talk to me about interceptions, because if Burke has that concern and carries on peacefully he's crazy
there is no correlation between the 2 names, and Quinn is already called that in the flashback with his father.
Sure not make sense, I mean way less so, than having a mysterious never heard of before benefactor behind burke, an actual woman whose like , hey burke why not created a college girl prostitution ring on the campus ? :ROFLMAO:

No, there is no mysterious benefactor, and secret organization behind burke. the whole tuition thing served its purpose, and now dpc called it off, because it's only existed for Maya.
the whole story was just an afterthought to begin with, He barely thought more of it, than Maya simply did not read the goddamn contract.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That doesn't mean much, one can walk out of a meeting angry because one is disappointed, because one has just kicked someone's ass or because they have been kicked.

I absolutely don't think Burke obeys Quinn, but they could both obey someone else, like this Priscilla who just popped up.
My current speculation on this is that Priscilla is either Stephen's business partner or lawyer. If she is anyone we have met in the game, it's Madame Rose.

Maya's meeting with Stephen sets off a chain reaction. Stephen realises that whatever Patrick has pulled the law will catch up soon enough. This means that Maya will at some point be questioned by the police and they will discover the prostitution ring and his involvement in it. So Stephen is running for it. He divorces Jade to remove her from the legal equation and moves assets while he still can. In a few episodes he will disappear.

Jade and Sage will have to prove they had nothing to do with the whole thing, Quinn will be in very deep trouble and poor Tybalt will get first hand experience with actual poverty.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
My current speculation on this is that Priscilla is either Stephen's business partner or lawyer. If she is anyone we have met in the game, it's Madame Rose.

Maya's meeting with Stephen sets off a chain reaction. Stephen realises that whatever Patrick has pulled the law will catch up soon enough. This means that Maya will at some point be questioned by the police and they will discover the prostitution ring and his involvement in it. So Stephen is running for it. He divorces Jade to remove her from the legal equation and moves assets while he still can. In a few episodes he will disappear.

Jade and Sage will have to prove they had nothing to do with the whole thing, Quinn will be in very deep trouble and poor Tybalt will get first hand experience with actual poverty.
way too complicated for a game like this:whistle::p

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes