Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
about Mona
i really dont understand where is she. i know, she was on the menu and left the restaurant. but after what? as i remember, there was nothing about leaving from the hots or the school. only the restaurant. if Mona left the school, than Quinn why was so worring about she may speak. it is stupid
She refused to sleep with Stephen, which was a condition for receiving "free tuition." At the end of Episode 6, we see Stephen cancel her funding written for Mona Davis, deleting the record, after this Mona leaves campus with her suitcases. She left.
For now we don't sure if we will see her again, but this plot bomb against Burke is possible.

Reactions: Riaman

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
Well looking at her preview, it looks like josy found a new hobby as a dominatrix. :KEK:
I guess the "Alady Boys" are happy with this. :unsure:
Junk from the previous owner in the Darkwen's office gives reason to assume that they have been practicing this for a long time.:WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Sage, Jill, and Bella ARE in fact questioning it, that's why the scramble to get the signed documents so they can find out what is actually going on, without making guesses or getting hopes up.

It's highly likely that Patrick is bluffing, but until the reveal we'll have no way of actually knowing what is going on.
It's a bluff to keep her in line, possibly Helen will die and he will come to his senses.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She refused to sleep with Stephen, which was a condition for receiving "free tuition." At the end of Episode 6, we see Stephen cancel her funding written for Mona Davis, deleting the record, after this Mona leaves campus with her suitcases. She left.
For now we don't sure if we will see her again, but this plot bomb against Burke is possible.
thanks, i see, i dont give attention about stephan monitor and dont remembered her with suitcase (maybe in her room yes). but when she started this school, she didnt know anything about free tution, probably she had a student loan. and i am sure, she started the school, because she wanted and had something solution about the financial part, so the whole thing still not understable for me

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I like Mona (top 5 girl for me).

I'd love to see Mona come back with some evidence and blow the whole scheme apart. But I suspect that's just wishful thinking.

Most likely, DPC just gave us an example that not everyone gets on board with Quinn's plans and moved on.

Or someone put a bullet in her head and a body will turn up? (hope not)
Or Quinn sold her to Vinny who now has her doing who knows what? (please, please, please no)
Or she was an undercover reporter/police who got what she needed?
Or she was a girl who got in over her head and went home?
Or ...

Jul 29, 2017

I'd love to see Mona come back with some evidence and blow the whole scheme apart. But I suspect that's just wishful thinking.

Most likely, DPC just gave us an example that not everyone gets on board with Quinn's plans and moved on.

Or Quinn sold her to Vinny who now has her doing who knows what? (please, please, please no)
Or ...
Those first 3 theories are way too grim and serious for a story like this—even if it is the same guy who made Acting Lessons. The darkest thing that's happened so far is Vinny threatening MC, and kidnapping Riona, which hopefully won't lead into anything extreme.

Also, Mona is a top 5 girl for you? That's surprising. Her threesome was pretty hot but idk about putting her in that high. What do you like about her so much, I'm curious.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Those first 3 theories are way too grim and serious for a story like this—even if it is the same guy who made Acting Lessons. The darkest thing that's happened so far is Vinny threatening MC, and kidnapping Riona, which hopefully won't lead into anything extreme.

Also, Mona is a top 5 girl for you? That's surprising. Her threesome was pretty hot but idk about putting her in that high. What do you like about her so much, I'm curious.
For starters, Mona had/has the best ass in the game, after Bianca of course..
It actually looked "normal".
:cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Yes, I think last one is probably the one.

I can't put a finger on it exactly, I just found her extremely attractive for one (and I'm not normally a redhead guy). But she was nice too. Her drunk scene flirting was adorable. I enjoyed the couple of chats, but especially the slapping scene. When she pulled that, I was pissing myself laughing and the wink at the end. I was hooked. And, of course, the threesome.

This is probably the only game where I actually like all the LIs and side girls, there's no one I hate or dislike. Most of them are attractive and I love the personalities. But Mona stood out for me. Lily is my number 1, but Mona (even though minor character) still sits with Josy, Sage, Jill in my top 5.

Plus, I did cum inside, maybe she'll come back pregnant.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Last edited:

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020

Or ...
I don't think even Quinn is that evil that she can sell a girl to Vinny. Also doesn't matches with tone of the game. This isn't some medieval fantasy or crime gangs game. She just spooked her so she never shows up or answers college's students or faculty calls to keep up her pimping secret. Though now the deal is blown let's see what will happen.

Mona will definitely come into action and it will be Sage who would have to bring her justice. She and Maya are victims of Sage's delegation of power to Quinn without proper checking. Right now Sage is helping Maya, next she will help Mona.

Reactions: dvstt and Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don't think even Quinn is that evil that she can sell a girl to Vinny. Also doesn't matches with tone of the game. This isn't some medieval fantasy or crime gangs game. She just spooked her so she never shows up or answers college's students or faculty calls to keep up her pimping secret. Though now the deal is blown let's see what will happen.

Mona will definitely come into action and it will be Sage who would have to bring her justice. She and Maya are victims of Sage's delegation of power to Quinn without proper checking. Right now Sage is helping Maya, next she will help Mona.
Yeah, I should have made it clear I didn't really think those things had actually happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes