chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Sage all bout those threesomes now.

I wouldn't take Josy over Camila, but she'd be somewhere in the top 5 of potential Sage threesomes.
threesomes, hell yes, and i for one, cant wait. i also agree that the stage has been set for josy to be in it.
but theres no debate here....side pussy will get you the chad treatment

i want to comment on it, but i cant think about a sage/cammy threesome and type at the same time......not enough blood reaching my brain

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
threesomes, hell yes, and i for one, cant wait. i also agree that the stage has been set for josy to be in it.
but theres no debate here....side pussy will get you the chad treatment

i want to comment on it, but i cant think about a sage/cammy threesome and type at the same time......not enough blood reaching my brain
Well, that's not a problem for MC. His brain doesn't need a lot of blood flow.
x2320814-1221305783.png

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well, that's not a problem for MC. His brain doesn't need a lot of blood flow.
View attachment 3624450
:ROFLMAO: ........yup. and im thankful for that, I really like this game, and so much of it wouldnt work if mc wasnt homer level stupid.

exhibit A: any level of thought would have made mc question quins motives for that "date" in ep 10.

stupid mc gets epic booty, smart mc stays home and rubs one out to broccoli

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That is rich, coming from a guy, who break a girl's heart, and because she reacted negatively to it, he started to hate her.:whistle::cautious::coffee:.
May being idiot, is entirely on her, whereas Breaking Josy heart, is not her fault:cool:
Maya is at fault here and Josy is did nothing wrong but now that it done Maya should own it and learn from it instead of just acting like a victim all the time

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Is there a link where someone posts previews for episode 11 like there was for episode 10?
Episode 11 Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hm i the only one who prefers Josy in casual clothes/style over the preview or her ep9 costume?

I hate her makeup in the preview and with the fairy costume, she looks way sexier without being overstyled.

It annoyed me too that the first threesome was with the fairy costumes, both of them look much better in normal/sexy clothes.

I would prefer Josy in the lingerie of ep10 over the lingerie in the preview every day.

Just let her stay sweet dammit

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Oct 19, 2023
Hello. While playing ep.5 where Cathy for the first time could do anything lewd to us (bj in the car in this case) I saw that the WT mod said that if I choose this option it will start Cathy path but later close/end Bella path. I'm really worried because Bella is my fav female character so far, but if I refuse the bj I simultaneously refuse to take the Cathy path which makes me a bit sad because I'm generally more into milfs than girls of MC's age. If anyone here played this game up to 10th ep and can tell me if starting Cathy path really closes Bella's path some time in the future I'll be really thankful.

Jul 29, 2017
Hello. While playing ep.5 where Cathy for the first time could do anything lewd to us (bj in the car in this case) I saw that the WT mod said that if I choose this option it will start Cathy path but later close/end Bella path. I'm really worried because Bella is my fav female character so far, but if I refuse the bj I simultaneously refuse to take the Cathy path which makes me a bit sad because I'm generally more into milfs than girls of MC's age. If anyone here played this game up to 10th ep and can tell me if starting Cathy path really closes Bella's path some time in the future I'll be really thankful.
It does close Bella's path

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
yep, it can close because mc is idiot and leave something in the car what will found Balla
make a save than choose one after you end you can play again choose the other :)

Reactions: NicolasBrown98
Jul 29, 2017
yep, it can close because mc is idiot and leave something in the car what will found Balla
make a save than choose one after you end you can play again choose the other :)
To be fair to MC, Cathy took them off for no good reason. Or maybe she intentionally left them in the car to mess with Bella. Either way, outside of a manwhore run Cathy isn't worth losing Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes