Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
That's awesome. You refer to one sentence, to one sentence, damn I have to repeat it, to one sentence and accuse me of leaving out a few uninteresting sentences? Wow.:ROFLMAO:

Ever think that Josy could have meant all three with "WHAT are WE going to DO"?

The MC is acting like a little bitch? Somehow Maya told the MC what Josy wanted.
Maya: "She was going to come here and we were gonna be together, just like before..."
Maya: "...but in secret."
Maya: "That's what we'agreed upon."

You can twist and turn them any way you like. Josy and Maya's vests are not clean. I accept that and it just gives them both human traits. I much prefer that to worshipping an idealized mannequin like you do.:rolleyes:
Why would Josy ask MC what the 3 of them are going to do she would have to be asking about just the two of them. MC was a totally pussy when he found about Josy and Maya it the worse part of the game end of3 and ep4. Josy and Maya might had a plan that they would be together again at college but that was before meeting MC and everything chance Josy and Maya relationship at best is shitty but then Josy meets MC gets a crush on him makes her feel things Maya cannot. Josy gets into college tells MC not Maya and wants to room with MC she ready to be with MC not Maya

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why would Josy ask MC what the 3 of them are going to do she would have to be asking about just the two of them. MC was a totally pussy when he found about Josy and Maya it the worse part of the game end of3 and ep4. Josy and Maya might had a plan that they would be together again at college but that was before meeting MC and everything chance Josy and Maya relationship at best is shitty but then Josy meets MC gets a crush on him makes her feel things Maya cannot. Josy gets into college tells MC not Maya and wants to room with MC she ready to be with MC not Maya
Really, you should just accept the facts.

It is written that Josy and Maya agreed to be together in SECRET, they both agreed. JOSY AND MAYA.

That's how it's written, I even marked it in RED for you beforehand! Ignoring it won't make it go away. Exactly what I wrote to you some time ago has come true. You have put Josy on such a high pedestal and now you can no longer accept that she too has and makes mistakes.

This is my final word on this.

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
hi all, i am trying to start playing ep10 but the game just force quit after the first dialogue, is there a way to fix it or i need to download the game again? I am using the patch with BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin rn

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I do hope the throuple storyline gets better in the future because at the moment I'm not its biggest fan.
I started out really liking it but lately is gone downhill for me.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Really, you should just accept the facts.

It is written that Josy and Maya agreed to be together in SECRET, they both agreed. JOSY AND MAYA.

That's how it's written, I even marked it in RED for you beforehand! Ignoring it won't make it go away. Exactly what I wrote to you some time ago has come true. You have put Josy on such a high pedestal and now you can no longer accept that she too has and makes mistakes.

This is my final word on this.
You should accept the fact that plans can chance because Josy and Maya was no longer planning on going through with that plan the only reason it still is MC being a whinny little bitch Josy was ready to break there really isn't any way around it even Maya say she thought it was over.

Reactions: Ekzou

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Playing the last few episodes makes me wonder if there either is gonna be another chance to switch what route your on or if there will be more pairings along the line.

For instance if you play on Bella's path and previously showed interest in Jill you can hint at still wanting to be with her making me guess there can either be a Bella + Jill route or you can switch over to Jill route.

There also seems to be a starts of a bunch of new routes through the others route where you probably as the other main routes can stick to one or more girls (maybe). I'm also guessing the routes will or may lean into different fetishes probably after for instance ppl asking for pregnancy content, which seems to be a thing with Nora since she seemingly wants a kid if you go her route.

But seeing as a fourth season is already confirmed it will probably be several years of before this ends.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
hi all, i am trying to start playing ep10 but the game just force quit after the first dialogue, is there a way to fix it or i need to download the game again? I am using the patch with BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin rn
If you've used any mod on your game then it will be corrupted in Episode 10, the only way I could change this was by deleting everything BaD off my computer and then re-installing the game and playing the game from the beginning again, or download the 'saves' from the 1st page.

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
If you've used any mod on your game then it will be corrupted in Episode 10, the only way I could change this was by deleting everything BaD off my computer and then re-installing the game and playing the game from the beginning again, or download the 'saves' from the 1st page.
do you mean that ep10 somehow banned all the mods or?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Don't listen to these self righteous weirdos. You can still play with mods.
I'm not being self righteous at all, just explaining what I had to do when I had the same problem with the episode 10 update. What you do after is your own choice, but why bother with the mods when DPC is just gonna put blocks in every update to try and stop people using mods.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Let me tell you what I think of MC. MC is a country boy and he's still pretty silly, but the worst part is that he's still just a kid and pretty immature, which is pretty funny since all the girls say he's very serious and mature, lol.
I'm not even talking about the fact that MC has no charisma or personality. He doesn't have a memorable and interesting backstory like protagonist of Shale Hill Secrets for example.
I have nothing against such characters, which are the majority in AVN. But since Doctor Pink thinks he's making art and everyone around him doesn't understand his great ideas, and he was such a skilled ladies' man in the past that girls literally fell in love with him at every turn, let me criticize him.
Look, it's pretty funny because obviously MC is DPC's own Marty Sue and it's doubly funny that the way MC behaves in the game is the way DPC himself behaved when he was in college.
And here's my main complaint. I don't want to read DPC's own biography and his secret praise of himself. I want to see an interesting and charismatic character, not a guy who doesn't know what he wants, who is really lucky most of the time and is so perfect that I think even Tony Stark himself would envy him.
The start of your post sounded like a round in a rap battle against DPC. I was disappointed that nothing rhymed with "silly"

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Let me tell you what I think of MC. MC is a country boy and he's still pretty silly, but the worst part is that he's still just a kid and pretty immature, which is pretty funny since all the girls say he's very serious and mature, lol.
I'm not even talking about the fact that MC has no charisma or personality. He doesn't have a memorable and interesting backstory like protagonist of Shale Hill Secrets for example.
I have nothing against such characters, which are the majority in AVN. But since Doctor Pink thinks he's making art and everyone around him doesn't understand his great ideas, and he was such a skilled ladies' man in the past that girls literally fell in love with him at every turn, let me criticize him.
Look, it's pretty funny because obviously MC is DPC's own Marty Sue and it's doubly funny that the way MC behaves in the game is the way DPC himself behaved when he was in college.
And here's my main complaint. I don't want to read DPC's own biography and his secret praise of himself. I want to see an interesting and charismatic character, not a guy who doesn't know what he wants, who is really lucky most of the time and is so perfect that I think even Tony Stark himself would envy him.
I honestly think the MC of this game is extremely overrated and he's kind of a power fantasy self-insert of DrPinkCake. On one side, he's a little immature bitch just like DPC himself, but then out of nowhere on the other side he's the best leader the DIKs have ever seen and then they say "He's so good at everything, it's annoying!" because he for some reason throws better parties than them. It's one of those things where DPC focused on this emotional wreck of a guy acting in a way that he thinks he would personally act like. I believe Tremolo's personality is mainly modeled after DPC himself with a few "this is totally what I would've done" moments in there. That's why the guy bawls his eyes out in one scene then in the next he's kicking a roided out jock's ass as if they didn't just a few weeks ago give him a wedgie and humiliate him for how pathetic he's supposed to be. He literally just outright lacks character development in how he went from being a pussy to more of a tougher guy, regardless of how unconvincing his "toughness" really is. He's just not written that well and the so-called "maturity" that he shows in some scenes is again just DPC's own dramatic monologues supposedly being a demonstration of how emotionally intelligent and wise the MC is, because he thinks that if he spoke like the MC does to actual people that he knows, they would totally think he's extremely bright. I guess it's DrPinkCake's egotistical behavior which shines through the game's story itself.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I honestly think the MC of this game is extremely overrated and he's kind of a power fantasy self-insert of DrPinkCake. On one side, he's a little immature bitch just like DPC himself, but then out of nowhere on the other side he's the best leader the DIKs have ever seen and then they say "He's so good at everything, it's annoying!" because he for some reason throws better parties than them. It's one of those things where DPC focused on this emotional wreck of a guy acting in a way that he thinks he would personally act like. I believe Tremolo's personality is mainly modeled after DPC himself with a few "this is totally what I would've done" moments in there. That's why the guy bawls his eyes out in one scene then in the next he's kicking a roided out jock's ass as if they didn't just a few weeks ago give him a wedgie and humiliate him for how pathetic he's supposed to be. He literally just outright lacks character development in how he went from being a pussy to more of a tougher guy, regardless of how unconvincing his "toughness" really is. He's just not written that well and the so-called "maturity" that he shows in some scenes is again just DPC's own dramatic monologues supposedly being a demonstration of how emotionally intelligent and wise the MC is, because he thinks that if he spoke like the MC does to actual people that he knows, they would totally think he's extremely bright. I guess it's DrPinkCake's egotistical behavior which shines through the game's story itself.
I don't know how much but there’s definitely some DPC all up in Fuckface. All the talk about ma emoshuns and every woman except Quinn fawning over him for it is very DPC, guy loves his emotions. No one has told him been over emotional can be just as off putting and unhealthy as a lack of it. Women also aren't all just gagging to have every feeling you feel expressed, been turned into drama or analyzed 24/7 because that can just become exhausting. You can also tell he is an older guy writing teenagers, the barbecue for example in the modern age a bunch of young people aren't going to a party and handing out anti drugs warnings over mushrooms and weed At.A.PARTY, that's pure Dad energy. I'm not even sure that'd have happened often in the 70s or 80s.

I don't think a creator taking from themselves for characters is necessarily bad it can in fact add a realness to that character. However, taking your own real thoughts and views and putting them on characters can also lead to that "this is not how someone would talk, react, think or feel in this situation" vibe and BAD strays into that territory at times. I mostly like the MC but he has flaws in how he is written.

To be fair I think that's an unavoidable part of writing, some that read are just going to view things wildly different from the author.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I don't know how much but there’s definitely some DPC all up in Fuckface. All the talk about ma emoshuns and every woman except Quinn fawning over him for it is very DPC, guy loves his emotions. No one has told him been over emotional can be just as off putting and unhealthy as a lack of it. Women also aren't all just gagging to have every feeling you feel expressed, been turned into drama or analyzed 24/7 because that can just become exhausting. You can also tell he is an older guy writing teenagers, the barbecue for example in the modern age a bunch of young people aren't going to a party and handing out anti drugs warnings over mushrooms and weed At.A.PARTY, that's pure Dad energy. I'm not even sure that'd have happened often in the 70s or 80s.

I don't think a creator taking from themselves for characters is necessarily bad it can in fact add a realness to that character. However, taking your own real thoughts and views and putting them on characters can also lead to that "this is not how someone would talk, react, think or feel in this situation" vibe and BAD strays into that territory at times. I mostly like the MC but he has flaws in how he is written.

To be fair I think that's an unavoidable part of writing, some that read are just going to view things wildly different from the author.
Most of my own problems with the MC come from how inconsistent his behavior is at times and I think that's just partly because of how much DPC writes his own traits into the character of the MC. This is also oftentimes highlighted by the Affinity and Status of the MC which are supposed to shape his personality, but regardless of whether the MC is a 'DIK' or 'CHICK', he'll still regularly make decisions where you as the player are given no choice and DPC just goes with what he thinks is best for the situation. There's no problem with that at all, it's inevitable that the game will have moments like that, but when most of those moments happen to be overdramatized often awfully cringey scenes where the MC is continuously apologizing to the extent of other characters noting it, it just feels very forced and is in my opinion one of the biggest flaws in the writing of Tremolo.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes