Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Is there any gentleman here who can share screenshots of MC's desk for each branches? From EP10 if possible. Like this one:

images.jpeg

I know this is not from EP10, but you got the idea. I wanna check something about trophies. That's why I'm asking. Thanks in advanced.

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
Because I'm not motivated to do my actual work right now, I figured I might post all the outstanding questions from Meushi's list of unanswered questions, and add my own theories to everything:

Questions Raised in Episode 4:
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?

I reckon it was Mel (and maybe Sarah). She/They indirectly confronted Chad with the photos of him and Troy to force his hand into ending things with Sage. They did this so that Chad and Troy could be together. In episode 5, during the Chad/Sage breakup scene, Mel says to Sarah, "If things ever go south... ...you'll have my back, right?" This make me think she's somehow involved in orchestrating the breakup.

The pictures of Arieth fucking everyone and everyone was possibly a smoke screen so it didn't look like they were targeting Chad only. Plus, it's funny to see Dawe freaking out about Arieth fucking everyone while she's escaping through the window. :ROFLMAO:

• Who sent the Cathy cluck?

So it looks like Beth, but I don't know why? Maybe too many people insulted her food, including Cathy...

• What's behind Bella's door?

A shrine to a dead husband I reckon. But this mystery is becoming tiresome.

• What's the deal with Bella and James?

He's dead and she's fucked in the head, is my take.

Questions Raised in Episode 5:
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?

Bella may have known Lana and she's become like a surrogate older sister or some shit after Lana died.

• What are Sarah and Melanie up to?

See my answer above regarding the jock pics.

• Will the MC make Riona cum?

Absolutely. She will cum her brains out! It'll be a wild fucking session after the mc storms into Vinny's operation, guns blazing, killing all the bad dudes to rescue the damsel in distress. Or something like that...

Questions Raised in Episode 6:
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?

I don't think there's anything more to it than she was raised into it. Kinda shit that Buddy trusts Vinny more than Quinn...

• Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?

I can't even remember what this question was implying. I reckon shit was just getting worse between them since he wasn't putting out...

• Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?

It was written into the story for a reason... :unsure: He definitely shouldn't be blowing it on Maya's tuition. That woman needs to get a job!

• Who was outside the MC's room?

Probably whoever installed the cameras... Fucked if I know...

• Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?

Nick the DIK, or is it Nick the Cunt! I reckon he's more of an unwitting traitor. His loyalty to Vinny caused him to say some shit that resulted in stuff that he didn't expect to happen. That's why he's come across all guilty and slimy lately...

• What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?

That she takes it up the ass!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?

There was a pointless confrontation in the last episode, typical failure to communicate kind of shit, but my guess is there may still be closure for Maya and her dad. The fact that the last episode tried to humanise him a bit makes me believe he will grow to understand he's been a fuckhead.

• Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?

Quinn's mom or possibly Lana.

• Who was the woman that spoke to Quinn when she went to visit Buddy?

Quinn's mom now that she's all fucked up from sticking needles in her arm.

• Who is the old lady (Agnes) at the home , and who is her son?

I reckon she's no one of consequence.

Questions Raised in Episode 7:
  • How did Jill's sister Lana die?

Drugs... but that's just wild speculation.

• What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?

Some bullshit. Bullying and shit like that.

• Who is the Madame?

DPC's wife in real life. He scanned in her old ass skin and create a character to honor her... A cock sucking, old-ass character... :sick:

Questions Raised in Episode 8:
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the MC?

Yes.

• Will the MC get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?

Yes.

• Will the MC get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?

Yes.

• Who did the test papers that the MC found in the bathroom belong to?

Magnar.

• Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?

Cause he's a pussy.

• Is Miranda (Lynette's friend) Bianca's mom?

Yes.

• What's in the suspicious cube on the MC's desk?

It contains some cool shit that was in Rox's safe that he mentioned to Quinn when she was little.

Questions Raised in Episode 9
  • Why was Bella imagining James while dancing and having fun with the MC?

'Cause she's fucked in the head.

• Who threw the power breaker during the Halloween party (most likely Vinnie, but we don't know for certain)?

Vinnie.

• Who was the creepy girl with the lion doll during the blackout?

Some random party goer of zero consequence.

• Was that a security camera that Derek found, and who put it there and why?

Really could be any rando now.

• What was in that bottle marked "Don't drink" that the MC gave to Sally?

Derek's jizz.

• Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the MC flirts with at the Moose Bar?

Don't have a clue.

• What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?

It'll fuck everything up for the mc later on. Don't cheat unless you want t see a shit show! :eek:

• Did Heather regret blowing the MC? Will more come of their relationship as her unhappiness of Tommy's affairs increases.

She will definitely fuck the mc eventually.

• Will Jill's lawyer finally be able to help Maya? Will he be more expensive than the actual college tuition?

No, Maya is a lost cause. This shit will probably drag on until Maya's mom dies and the dad realises he's a cockhead.

• Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?

Yes.

• Why did Sally kiss the MC's chest when he caught her stumbling through the hallway? When will they fuck?

Because she wants him so bad in spite of herself.

• When will Zoey and the MC fuck?

Episode 11. Don't disappoint me DPC! :mad:

• Will the MC cheat on Jill with Bianca (Bianca is ready, her words and that lip bite when he grabs her ass in the photo shoot)?

Definitely. It will be the canon path. :sneaky:

• What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?

Some super expensive shit. A diamond or something. I don't really fucking know.

• What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the MC's room?

He's looking for whatever's in the puzzle box. That's why he had the house trashed in the first place, and framed the jocks.

• What was Avery talking about when she thought the MC was Tara under the sheet?

"Tara. We got something good. I swear!... ...Trust me. It's gonna be perfect. I'll show you later." There are no prerequisites for this dialogue, so it has nothing to do with fucking Jade or playing the guitar at the concert.

Yeah, I have no idea...

Questions Raised in Episode 10
  • What the fuck is Beth's problem?! Why is she posting the Anti-DIK shit around campus?

Too many people dissed the cafeteria food? She's in love with Tommy? Fucked if I know.

• What's gonna happen to Riona now that she's kidnapped? :eek:

She's probably just chilling with Vinny. I doubt they're torturing her or some shit. I mean she probably knows Vinny fairly well, so they're probably just reminiscing about what a backstabbing cunt Quinn is. :unsure:

• Will Jade confront the MC about the video (Burke having seen the video will lose Jade millions in the divorce).

He's fucking dead. No way she won't tear him a new one.

• Who is Arieth's baby daddy (probably should have asked that question last episode, but since the DIKs are all starting to shit themselves about it, this episode is fine)?

I don't know who she's fucked recently... Maybe the question is who hasn't she fucked recently and we start from there... It seems like the mc is the only one that hasn't partaken in the all-you-can-eat Arieth seafood buffet...

Last edited:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Is there any ntr/sharing or some thing like that in the game? Want to know before i play the game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is there any ntr/sharing or some thing like that in the game? Want to know before i play the game.
It depends on what side of ntr you are, because you can cuck other characters.
whats-the-coolest-moment-for-you-with-a-major-chick-the-v0-r68wjpi272qb1.png
You also can fuck this guy sister and his mom.
Other character, your fraternity brother. You can steal his crush, have a blowjob from his GF, and take his sister too.
And another of yours fraternity member directly asking you to fuck his girlfriend, being under drugs.
So it's a bit complicated question if we call it "reverse ntr".

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I think the more important question why are the hottest character models in the game dead :) at least to me

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
View attachment 3551543
Other character, your fraternity brother. You can steal his crush, have a blowjob from his GF, and take his sister too.
And another of yours fraternity member directly asking you to fuck his girlfriend, being under drugs.
It depends how sensitive you are as to whether you'd say there's ntr in the game.

Cheating is a fairly central theme to the game, a lot of characters are cheating on a lot of other characters. But no one is cheating on the mc... ...well... ...Early on there is a "misunderstanding" that upsets the mc, and seriously upset a whole lot of sensitive young gentlemen here...

...And there is this one dude who's open to sharing his girlfriend, but nothing has happened yet...

...And there is a threesome relationship the mc can get into, where the two girls do interact with each other in a scene without the mc. Some guys get upset over that kind of shit....

But on the whole, up until now, the developer goes to great pains to avoid rubbing the readers' noses into any sexual exploits of the main girls.

And even all the side girls, you never see any of them fucking anyone else, even if there persona is one of sleeping around.

The mc, on the other hand, can cheat on and fuck just about every girl he meets (there are a fuck load of girls in the game).

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Thank you very much, my good sir. (y)

View attachment 3551543
His crush? You talking 'bout Quinn? She is Tommy's crush? :WaitWhat:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you very much, my good sir. (y)

His crush? You talking 'bout Quinn? She is Tommy's crush? :WaitWhat:
When Tommy finds out that MC fucked Quinn, while summing up the results of Hell Week, he was uncomfortable. He's definitely into her.
He was confused and rubbed the back of his head. According to Heather, Tommy does this if he feels uncomfortable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends how sensitive you are as to whether you'd say there's ntr in the game.

Cheating is a fairly central theme to the game, a lot of characters are cheating on a lot of other characters. But no one is cheating on the mc... ...well... ...Early on there is a "misunderstanding" that upsets the mc, and seriously upset a whole lot of sensitive young gentlemen here...

...And there is this one dude who's open to sharing his girlfriend, but nothing has happened yet...

...And there is a threesome relationship the mc can get into, where the two girls do interact with each other in a scene without the mc. Some guys get upset over that kind of shit....

But on the whole, up until now, the developer goes to great pains to avoid rubbing the readers' noses into any sexual exploits of the main girls.

And even all the side girls, you never see any of them fucking anyone else, even if there persona is one of sleeping around.

The mc, on the other hand, can cheat on and fuck just about every girl he meets (there are a fuck load of girls in the game).
I would add fairly consistent but optional dating with sex workers. Apparently unemployed but still in the industry.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3551543
F24DB221-2E04-4EF1-A003-8AA966D49C65.gif

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Do you guys have any idea who this gorgeous girl is? Some ppl say she is Nikita. And I think so, too. Because y'know it is hard to believe a random girl can be that hot. :p

beauty.jpeg

Seriously though, she is breathtaking. AFAIK Nikita is Christie's friend (Christie was the one who recognized Nikita's bag in Derek's cluck). Also we know Christie is Sage's friend (we saw them sitting next to each other in class during Tyballs' presentation). It means Nikita is Sage's friend, too. So maybe...just maybe there will be a threesome scene with Sage and Nikita in future episodes. :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: p22 and jimbro
4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes