felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She already started smiling at Bella when she 'helps' them in the library, I give it one more episode at most before the reconciliation. So a big drama twist all for 2 episodes of very minor drama.
in my opinion Bella and Jill's past will make the difference, if there really was something sexual between them (a hypothesis I find ridiculous for the characters) the new trouple will be almost inevitable.

I prepare myself for the worst

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
in my opinion Bella and Jill's past will make the difference, if there really was something sexual between them (a hypothesis I find ridiculous for the characters) the new trouple will be almost inevitable.

Best*

If it does happen, I hope its only on the route where you kiss Jill on the bench.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Eventually it will turn out that Being A Dik is a harem game. In my opinion a Bella and Jill trouple is unlikely because there isn't even a premise for it. I'm much more interested in how he's going to pull off a threesome between Jill and Bella, because we all know it's going to happen sooner or later.
I guess people have expectation bias when reading signs because of the chat Jill and Bella have in bed, where its heavyly implied something steamy happened in the past.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the new trouple will be almost inevitable.
Not on my watch it won't :cautious:
She already started smiling at Bella when she 'helps' them in the library, I give it one more episode at most before the reconciliation. So a big drama twist all for 2 episodes of very minor drama.
She doesn't though does she? Iirc she smiles at Maya not Bella. I agree that a reconciliation is inevitable, but in EP10 they don't really interact much with each other in front of us, we didn't even got to see how their conversation about Thanksgiving went.
The jury's still out on whether they'll be acting like nothing happened in EP11 or if we the player will have to do some more lifting for them to completely patch things up :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eventually it will turn out that Being A Dik is a harem game. In my opinion a Bella and Jill trouple is unlikely because there isn't even a premise for it. I'm much more interested in how he's going to pull off a threesome between Jill and Bella, because we all know it's going to happen sooner or later.
if there has already been something between Jill and Bella in the past that is the premise.

Not on my watch it won't :cautious:
perhaps avoiding Jill like the plague will be possible, but if even the revelation of this incident that Bella would not want to talk about is canon , and it seems to me difficult that in the case it is not, it will still not be 0 risk

She doesn't though does she? Iirc she smiles at Maya not Bella. I agree that a reconciliation is inevitable, but in EP10 they don't really interact much with each other in front of us, we didn't even got to see how their conversation about Thanksgiving went.
The jury's still out on whether they'll be acting like nothing happened in EP11 or if we the player will have to do some more lifting for them to completely patch things up :unsure:
Jill and Bella are forced into appeasement otherwise DPC would have to handle 2 irreconcilable scenarios, in BADIK friendship is as eternal as an Egyptian curse

Reactions: PR Mitter

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Honestly almost any other game I like I could say Id like it with or without the sex. But alot of the sex scenes are actually important to the romance , character's story / growth and character / relationship building that I feel it actually does need it in this game, unless DPC did a rewrite. Now we could get rid of sex scenes with almost all the side girls and of course Madame Rose
I only agree with removing Madame rose. :KEK:
20240114_005357.jpg

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Can our boy finally have some drip or decent clothes ? Tremolo, I understand you are poor as fuck, your probably wont wear Gucci or Prada but you can buy some decent cloths to put together your outfits

DPC biggest crime is MC's fashion style,not the minigames or badly written characters
This is a better attire for tremolo. :Kappa:
Shrimp-drip-meme-2.jpg

Murgus

May 17, 2018

My guess is that Jill did something in her sleep similar to when the MC slept in her bed. Bella got uncomfortable and Jill woke up. My prediction is that there is a potential threesome with Bella and Jill if you choose Bella in episode 8, not a throuple but a one time thing. Furthermore maybe you can change/modify paths in a future episode (maybe in e12 or season 4). Throuple to only Maya or Josy. Jill to Josy/Maya. Any MG to Sage. Bella to Jill. And maybe going from Bella to Jill will unleash acting lessons Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My guess is that Jill did something in her sleep similar to when the MC slept in her bed. Bella got uncomfortable and Jill woke up. My prediction is that there is a potential threesome with Bella and Jill if you choose Bella in episode 8, not a throuple but a one time thing. Furthermore maybe you can change/modify paths in a future episode (maybe in e12 or season 4). Throuple to only Maya or Josy. Jill to Josy/Maya. Any MG to Sage. Bella to Jill. And maybe going from Bella to Jill will unleash acting lessons Bella.
premising that I hope it's something else, because the idea that Jill would want to talk about a past sexual experience with Bella when MC is out the door strikes me as colossal nonsense.

It would be too "innocent" an incident to lead to such a reaction
if something like this happens between 2 girls, friends, they have a laugh and it goes away, what would be so terrible that we would never have to talk about it again?

DPC's plans for Bella are hardly predictable, anything is possible from the asylum, to maximum security prison. the scenario of a one-night stand threesome and that's it, I see it as possible only in the scenario where Bella decides to step aside and decides to say goodbye to MC and Jill this way (for whose happiness she has already said she is willing to step aside)

Murgus

May 17, 2018
premising that I hope it's something else, because the idea that Jill would want to talk about a past sexual experience with Bella when MC is out the door strikes me as colossal nonsense.

It would be too "innocent" an incident to lead to such a reaction
if something like this happens between 2 girls, friends, they have a laugh and it goes away, what would be so terrible that we would never have to talk about it again?

DPC's plans for Bella are hardly predictable, anything is possible from the asylum, to maximum security prison. the scenario of a one-night stand threesome and that's it, I see it as possible only in the scenario where Bella decides to step aside and decides to say goodbye to MC and Jill this way (for whose happiness she has already said she is willing to step aside)
I always found it weird that Bella doesn't seem to think about Jill at all when she is intimate with the MC. Well she does feel guilty but only because of her likely dead husband, not for the sake of Jill. Off camera Jill must be talking non stop about how wonderful the MC is and how much she likes him. Seems a bit cold.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes