hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
if this is a good preview it means you've given up. :( then anything goes.

the snowy tree from the weekly update was fine at this point.

let's talk about render, that if we talk about preview then patreons get a panic attack because they've been spoiled too much.

what is this render? i would find it mediocre in the fan art thread.

it has one merit: Jill is not smiling:oops:
For Perfectionist DPC, this is probably a golden one.

I am just not sure what the hell they are sitting on. IS that a bed? A couch?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I don't understand why there are no save profiles in the game considering that you could play the game in 20+ different ways. Is that hard to do in renpy? Personally I like to create many saves for important choices and nice moments but it quickly get cluttered with different playthroughs unless you only focus on one path.

Reactions: FRVN

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
if this is a good preview it means you've given up. :( then anything goes.

the snowy tree from the weekly update was fine at this point.

let's talk about render, that if we talk about preview then patreons get a panic attack because they've been spoiled too much.

what is this render? i would find it mediocre in the fan art thread.

it has one merit: Jill is not smiling:oops:
Mediocre in the fan art thread, where we licking every render for hours, even days
to make the art look great, we fuck with the lighting and make sure nothing gets stuck in the textures, looking for every small detail..And still doing mistakes.
But it's normal for game art, where you don't have that much time for each render, because you have another 5000+ scenes waiting for you to pose/prep.

So that's why a lot of artwork are better than DPCs in-game visuals.
Plus he is a bit weird by ignoring some things that could be fixed easy once and for all.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I broke up with Maya and Josy in episode 4, and then try to keep spending time solely focused in Maya. Told Derek that i have hots with his Sister. In Crossroads, Maya's montage is appearing without Josy's (i never thought this was possible since i considered them a package). And after the montage completed, i thought there will be options for Maya solo path, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, in conclusion, those girls montage in episode 8 doesn't mean shit. Bummer.
Montage didn't. But specific dialogue lines during this scene (MCs thoughts), future events (EP10) and variables you had set by making choices which you mentioned, are did.
Any other girls you had sexual encounters with before that choice (any or all out of Quinn, Cam, Rio, Mel, Sarah, Jade or Nicole) show up in the montage, the only exceptions being Mona (left college so not in MC's mind), Cathy (like Mona, as far as MC knows she's out of the picture), Nora (as far as MC knows at that point she was just a one night stand), Sandy (doesn't have a solo scene with MC, only the threesome with Nicole) and Becky (drunken blowjob isn't enough to be an option in MC's mind), this is why many of us are sure there will be a Maya solo path or Josy solo path in the future on the others path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Plus he is a bit weird by ignoring some things that could be fixed easy once and for all.
Fixing the chrome teeth should be a priority for him since everyone is complaining about them. Maya's skin is also a common complaint but I believe it's intentionally supposed to look like that of a grandma's, so he's not gonna be fixing that one even though people have complained about it ever since this game's development begun.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mediocre in the fan art thread, where we licking every render for hours, even days
to make the art look great, we fuck with the lighting and make sure nothing gets stuck in the textures, looking for every small detail..And still doing mistakes.
But it's normal for game art, where you don't have that much time for each render, because you have another 5000+ scenes waiting for you to pose/prep.

So that's why a lot of artwork are better than DPCs in-game visuals.
if you want to make the comparison though, you should also put equipment and experience into the equation. two aspects not at all minor compared to the time available.

we have surrendered to the fact that DPC chooses them so as to be able to reveal as little as possible about the history of the chapter, ok. but it is still an image that promotes the game, chosen and not randomly extracted. and it is mediocre, that's all

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
if you want to make the comparison though, you should also put equipment and experience into the equation. two aspects not at all minor compared to the time available.

we have surrendered to the fact that DPC chooses them so as to be able to reveal as little as possible about the history of the chapter, ok. but it is still an image that promotes the game, chosen and not randomly extracted. and it is mediocre, that's all
He has good experience and equipment, for example, the wallpaper with girls that he released is great art. Here he seems to be working like a manufactory, saying: "Fuck it. I have to pose it faster. They'll buy the game anyway, I won't bother with the little things."

Reactions: NebulousShooter

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I broke up with Maya and Josy in episode 4, and then try to keep spending time solely focused in Maya. Told Derek that i have hots with his Sister. In Crossroads, Maya's montage is appearing without Josy's (i never thought this was possible since i considered them a package). And after the montage completed, i thought there will be options for Maya solo path, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, in conclusion, those girls montage in episode 8 doesn't mean shit. Bummer.
View attachment 3541268
Well if you play all the branch timeline that option has it purpose.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Fixing the chrome teeth should be a priority for him since everyone is complaining about them. Maya's skin is also a common complaint but I believe it's intentionally supposed to look like that of a grandma's, so he's not gonna be fixing that one even though people have complained about it ever since this game's development begun.
There are no issues from Perfectionist DPC. They are all perfectly fine, including Madame Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes