Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I broke up with Maya and Josy in episode 4, and then try to keep spending time solely focused in Maya. Told Derek that i have hots with his Sister. In Crossroads, Maya's montage is appearing without Josy's (i never thought this was possible since i considered them a package). And after the montage completed, i thought there will be options for Maya solo path, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, in conclusion, those girls montage in episode 8 doesn't mean shit. Bummer.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I broke up with Maya and Josy in episode 4, and then try to keep spending time solely focused in Maya. Told Derek that i have hots with his Sister. In Crossroads, Maya's montage is appearing without Josy's (i never thought this was possible since i considered them a package). And after the montage completed, i thought there will be options for Maya solo path, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, in conclusion, those girls montage in episode 8 doesn't mean shit. Bummer.
Montage didn't. But specific dialogue lines during this scene (MCs thoughts), future events (EP10) and variables you had set by making choices which you mentioned, are did.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Was Jill once a guy? Dawe is definitely jealous of the muscular legs. He should do yoga sometime.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Some guys don't train legs. Nothing more ridiculous then a guy with a mammoth upper body and two skinny chicken legs. They look like they can't even hold him up. I remember this one douche at the gym..... I was waiting for him to finish using the leg press machine. This dude was only leg pressing 90 pounds. He then asks me "Sweetheart, do you want me to remove the plates for you" He was lucky I didn't hit him over the head with a plate. It wasn't the "sweetheart" part that bothered me...... I was insulted because he didn't think I could leg press 90 pounds. Those are rookie numbers. I warm up with 180. I just said "No, I need more." I loaded it up. I take my leg day seriously.

Anyways, Jill probably has to pump those legs because she's now Jill The Ball Kicker.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Get your eyes checked. It's actually a nice preview. The last Josy preview was one fucking hideous. I threw up all over the place.
if this is a good preview it means you've given up. :( then anything goes.

the snowy tree from the weekly update was fine at this point.

let's talk about render, that if we talk about preview then patreons get a panic attack because they've been spoiled too much.

what is this render? i would find it mediocre in the fan art thread.

it has one merit: Jill is not smiling:oops:

Reactions: Gunizz and DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes