Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Feb 19, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: Blackheartz-NSFW

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Nov 18, 2020
Released march 2023. Still on v .1. Patreon says .2 due 19 April. What were we saying a while ago about vn's with yearly updates? dpc at least started out with a lot more frequent.
it released 5 days ago...march 2024 LOL and i love being a dik why u making it seem like i dont? i just noticed it wasnt seen by many people yet and i thought it was really good and thought id give it a shoutout on probably the best game on this site .

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
it released 5 days ago...march 2024 LOL and i love being a dik why u making it seem like i dont? i just noticed it wasnt seen by many people yet and i thought it was really good and thought id give it a shoutout on probably the best game on this site .
Site says: Release Date: 2023-03-19

But you are right. The story sounds good. Ok, I will download it and look at the file dates. That will tell the story.

Nov 18, 2020
Site says: Release Date: 2023-03-19

But you are right. The story sounds good. Ok, I will download it and look at the file dates. That will tell the story.
im not sure but public release was def 5 days ago, it was just recently put into reddit and fp5zone. I had a few conversations with the dev and its planned to have monthly updates. I played the game which for now seems like just a prologue but god it was pretty darn good, it gave me Leap of Faith vibes especially near the end it felt like i was playing the Cece bridge scene emotionally speaking obviosly way less but a bit like that if u are familiar with Leap of Faith...

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
im not sure but public release was def 5 days ago, it was just recently put into reddit and fp5zone. I had a few conversations with the dev and its planned to have monthly updates. I played the game which for now seems like just a prologue but god it was pretty darn good, it gave me Leap of Faith vibes especially near the end it felt like i was playing the Cece bridge scene emotionally speaking obviosly way less but a bit like that if u are familiar with Leap of Faith...
Yes, LoF is one of the very best. Better than BaD by a mile. I loved how she dropped a 5er by the bus stop at the end. Too much goodness, I'm not sure I can stand it.

File dates look good. I'm in.

Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024
Yes, LoF is one of the very best. Better than BaD by a mile. I loved how she dropped a 5er by the bus stop at the end. Too much goodness, I'm not sure I can stand it.

File dates look good. I'm in.
I wouldn't go that far, but yeah LoF is definitely a top 5 greatest VN.
Being a DIK is a far superior AVN to Leap of Faith, in my honest opinion. But Leap of Faith is definitely one of my top AVNs of all time.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
This may not be the best place to ask, but what are some other VN's worth checking out if I love BaD and Eternum? I'll def add LoF to my list.
I'm not sure how we got this far but moderators have deleted my posts for talking about other games. My sig has 5 good ones.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes