Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Is this based on the the DIK fraternity that exists in The Adjusters?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Too soon! Man I may just have to rate this 5stars before playing because of DrPinkCake, but I'll wait to play it. Acting Lessons was a bunch of feelings mashed up. But made you glad to have them. I have no dought this will do the same.
BTW: has anyone else EVER seen this many post on the first day of release for a new game? Damn this is already the 11th page. Lots of people were excited about this.
So if you are new to this and have NOT tried Acting lessons, (what the hell you reading this for? GO NOW AND PLAY IT). And know that that game is why the rest of us are hear today.
Thank you, DrPinkCake. Can't wait to see what's to come.

Reactions: Vagipower

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Man I may just have to rate this 5stars before playing because of DtPinkCake, but I'll wait to play it
i hope you will play the game first and rate afterwards, as blindly rating a game doesn't help neither f95zone users nor drpinkcake (as he also wants to know where he could improve the game).

Reactions: Ithilion

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so i just finished the first episode and welp that was quite the start,
everything about it was good.
the story telling, characters, and the designs.
didn't expect less from Dr.PinkCake
i'm not gonna rate it yet, but i will wait more for more updates so i could put more effort into giving it a good rating, a rating it deserves.
i don't really comment much on games but this deserved one, because it was a very well made first version of the game and a very good start.
can't wait for the next episode! can't pledge money, but i hope you do well in this project and what's to come
much love.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I liked the game BUT...
All the girls have boyfriends?? Shit, seems like you will have to be a "real DIK" (sry couldn't resist) and commit some serious "reverse NTR" then.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes