ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@DrPinkCake can you explain more the dik and chick lewd scenes, like if we go chick we are not going to see "weird fetishes" like cuck and that shit right? just to be safe im asking, i know you never did have that type of content in your 1st game but nowadays one never can be too carefull(and i have my hopes you dont turn into that type of content since you are one the few devs that are safe for us vanilla lovers xD) :LOL:
during the game i was definitely on the chick side being a nice guy most of the time..BUT...when asked i said i preferred milfs and later on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
during the game i was definitely on the chick side being a nice guy most of the time..BUT...when asked i said i preferred milfs and later on
well, i dont mind being a sub to females as long is not weird shit like taking it in the ass or shits like that lol and of course getting cucked by other guys is out the question xD (already was grossed out at dereck siting close to the mc naked, and those pics he sends you lol) funny but ewww

Hu3hu3hu3

Aug 15, 2017
Very well done and high quality and all! I'm very impressed too!

Question: Once you get to Maya room is there a way to go explore "outside"? I can't seem to find a way to get out of that room >.<

Reactions: Malkovichi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just one Question for @DrPinkCake :

Will this game have an twisted ending like Acting Lessons? Will you again kill one or more of the Chars you interact with?
Would be nice to know befor ill give it a try
I highly doubt he's going to give away major plot spoilers at the start of the game.

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
This is freaking amazing! The quality of writing, story, characters, audio, and visual is just top notch! If progress is steady then this will turn out to be one of the best.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
jezzuz!!! 0.1 and its huge damn! i hope all devs are just like DPC,0.1 is supposed to be like this for all games.Cheers DPC!!!

Reactions: dav3knight

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Seriously now, I gotta ask because it's so prevalent in games and movies. Are there really people like these jocks in american schools?
I've met some unpleasant fellows during my school days but nothing even remotely compared to that.
Throwing a soda can in the face of a teacher? That shit would not only get you expelled here, you'd also be arrested for assault.
Same for knocking someone out in the hallways.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played again..went a full on DIK path..yes..its quite a bit different in the "scenes of yumyum" and
but i was still nice to Isabella..i couldnt help it..HAHAA got 100% with Isabella and Jill..70% with redhead..50% with Maya and 40% with Josy..because i dont want a long distance dame..i want them in my room by 10 pm sharp..HAHAAA!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Seriously now, I gotta ask because it's so prevalent in games and movies. Are there really people like these jocks in american schools?
I've met some unpleasant fellows during my school days but nothing even remotely compared to that.
Throwing a soda can in the face of a teacher? That shit would not only get you expelled here, you'd also be arrested for assault.
Same for knocking someone out in the hallways.
welll..yes..thats sort of accurate..i was an asshole jock(hockey) not as bad as this game portrays..but still an asshole..and have seen worse than this game portrays..especially pertaining to north american football..those jocks are heinous..LOL

Reactions: Wyrme and Enyos

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Alone the intro is worth a play man. (y)

Reactions: Kripke and Enyos

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
fckkk .. when i try to start the game from the icon it says me .. Could not execute BeingADIK-0.1.0-pc\lib\windows-i686\BeingADIK.exe. Is it missing? ... what i have to do .. does anyone know? thanks in advance

U

User_32285

fckkk .. when i try to start the game from the icon it says me .. Could not execute BeingADIK-0.1.0-pc\lib\windows-i686\BeingADIK.exe. Is it missing? ... what i have to do .. does anyone know? thanks in advance
Turn off your AV or whitelist the file

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes