sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Bella is speculated to be a teacher ... employee of some outside interests ... figure of authority ... tutor or family of one of the other girls. She is not regarded as part of the roster in MC sights.
Well, considering she is one of the girls who have a success chart at the end of the chapter you would assume you can actually score enough with her eventually to get to fuck her.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Bella is speculated to be a teacher ... employee of some outside interests ... figure of authority ... tutor or family of one of the other girls. She is not regarded as part of the roster in MC sights.

Being a teacher/curator/tutor means she has a whole different life outside the campus but this does not keep her out of the pinning from studs on campus or even the MC. Having a naked lunatic running around is also poised to get corruption up in the establishment and the hectic fraternity stints just erode any sense of dignity or morality. Everything becomes a survival struggle - this is hell as MC gets assaulted/coerced/seduced/abandoned to and fro the furies of the campus.
As written above me, Bella IS in MC sights :) First, she was presented by DrPink as romanceable char, secondly she got points at the end of the episode ... so she probably wouldn't get points to become your BFF ...

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Which one is that?

The game for the thread you are on is being issued in episodes. It hasn't ended yet, as the developer is actively working on providing the next episode.

Perhaps you are on the wrong thread.
ok but yeah this one, some of these games i really like, just end so soon, so have to wait until an update, which for this one wasnt sure how long it would take

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
One of the best games so far.
I made now 3 runs and could unlock all except the second scene.
I made a more neutral, a chick and a dick run but the second scene is never coming.
What am i missing ? Someone who can help me?

Reactions: Tom10

Frizzy1923

Oct 5, 2017
Oh man, I am so hyped about this one, for sure one of my favorites, what else could you expect from someone who made Acting Lessons, which was done perfectly. Keep up the good work Dr. Pink Cake :love:

Reactions: DrackDrap and Tom10

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
One of the best games so far.
I made now 3 runs and could unlock all except the second scene.
I made a more neutral, a chick and a dick run but the second scene is never coming.
What am i missing ? Someone who can help me?
u need to choose Cathy in the dinning room

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Based on the last game this one will probably end with you falling in love with 5 girls, all of them are attacked by some psycho who is stalking you and you can only save 2 and a half of them causing you to be put in a coma, when you wake up the ones you saved hate you for not rescuing the others and leave you, and you finally find out the psycho is your own dad who blames you for your mothers death when you were born. Faced with this you run back to Josey for comfort only to find she has joined a lesbian gang who hates men so she kicks you in the balls and laughs at your pain. Distraught you run into traffic and get hit by a bus dying horribly. The end.
This is totally bullshit man.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good morning all ye gaming folk!
Please do not put further strain on dev fingers and emotions. He based this game off of his AL short comings and loosely on his campus adventures back in the day ... Dev also confessed to bleeding on his keyboards out of sheer strain by writing never ending dialogues, is proven set in his way and stubborn to keep reliving his glory days by making the MC
...-be a push over and a bitter bad mannered entitled maniac
...-who copes in all too frantic ways with essentially what is a horror roller coaster of bad choices
...-he never seems to get to the finish line of.

Reactions: Tom10

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Based on the last game this one will probably end with you falling in love with 5 girls, all of them are attacked by some psycho who is stalking you and you can only save 2 and a half of them causing you to be put in a coma, when you wake up the ones you saved hate you for not rescuing the others and leave you, and you finally find out the psycho is your own dad who blames you for your mothers death when you were born. Faced with this you run back to Josey for comfort only to find she has joined a lesbian gang who hates men so she kicks you in the balls and laughs at your pain. Distraught you run into traffic and get hit by a bus dying horribly. The end.
If you're trolling, this is not funny anymore ... if you are still butthurted from AL, I'll give u one advice ... do not play this game :)

Reactions: N7

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
I really hope we get ample Isabella content. I love her character, and after having the phone background of hers, I Definitely want to see more of her and know more about her and get plenty of scenes with her.

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
I really hope we get ample Isabella content. I love her character, and after having the phone background of hers, I Definitely want to see more of her and know more about her and get plenty of scenes with her.
Dont worry... knowing how DrPink loves realism in his games, I assure you there's going to be enough content with the main girls... and the side girls...So don't worry!!!!

Reactions: Daver and Tom10

kingtham

Aug 2, 2017
The girl look impress and just because that i can't wait for next update :( waiting for a big big update.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I'll wait until this one is finished, after finally playing acting lessons and after the disclaimer at the start of the game, I'm not taking any chances. After the episode 6 ending I got the same disease Liam got on his dick

lordiin

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 240810

Overview:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-11
Release Date: 2019-02-10
Developer: DrPinkCake -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

"If you got a malware warning on the .exe it's false positive"
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - -
Crunched:
- - - -
Others:

Extras: -

View attachment 240790 View attachment 240791 View attachment 240792 View attachment 240793 View attachment 240794 View attachment 240795 View attachment 240796 View attachment 240797 View attachment 240798
View attachment 240800 View attachment 240801 View attachment 240802 View attachment 240803 View attachment 240804 View attachment 240805 View attachment 240806 View attachment 240807 View attachment 240808
i need episode 2 please can someone help???:love::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes