Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi dear...
please make mod for College Kings
thanks.:love:
I made one some time back (not the current version of the VN and certainly not up to date with the latest SanchoMod core python). I dunno, I have a love/hate relp with that VN and not convinced that spending the amount of time required to make a polished product is worth it to me. It's been on the list, but not as far up as some others. BTW, check out my latest release today from a dev I truly enjoy... it's a simple VN but I put a ton of love into the code. Thank you and all for your continued moral support, it's sincerely appreciated.

Jan 24, 2021
Very much love it!!!! Only thing I would change with your mods (which are the best on the site) is the 'name a save requirement. As far as I can see (and have not tested all yet I think), you can't turn it off. Would be awesome if it was possible to fulfill the requirement by pressing the right mouse button maybe?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Very much love it!!!! Only thing I would change with your mods (which are the best on the site) is the 'name a save requirement. As far as I can see (and have not tested all yet I think), you can't turn it off. Would be awesome if it was possible to fulfill the requirement by pressing the right mouse button maybe?
Good morning. You can indeed turn it off (as described in the OP). See below for exact location within the SanchoOptions screen. Regards and thank you for the compliments.

1648398868401.png

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
Hey Sancho. I am playing BAD Episode 1. Due to an error I was getting during the first English test, I did a new install and deleted all saves (even from the AppsData folder). With the mini menu up, I click Next to show screen two and get the following error. Any idea? View attachment MiniMod.txt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho. I am playing BAD Episode 1. Due to an error I was getting during the first English test, I did a new install and deleted all saves (even from the AppsData folder). With the mini menu up, I click Next to show screen two and get the following error. Any idea? View attachment 1727335
Good afternoon. "ValueError: Precision not allowed in integer format specifier" - appears to be stemming from relp stats. If you are at the very beginning of playthrough, then progress a bit before going to page 2 of the MiniStat and let me know. I did put in some python code that rounds the stat to the nearest tenth, and remember seeing that error during beta builds of the mod but I wrote code to insure it didn't reoccur (which it must still be doing at the beginning of the title). I'll test on my end as well.

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
Good afternoon. "ValueError: Precision not allowed in integer format specifier" - appears to be stemming from relp stats. If you are at the very beginning of playthrough, then progress a bit before going to page 2 of the MiniStat and let me know. I did put in some python code that rounds the stat to the nearest tenth, and remember seeing that error during beta builds of the mod but I wrote code to insure it didn't reoccur (which it must still be doing at the beginning of the title). I'll test on my end as well.
I am at the FreeRoam section in Maya's room the first time, so a ways in. I also get an error when I click on the SanchoMod link on the save screen, or try to open the SanchoStatScr from the mini menu.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am at the FreeRoam section in Maya's room the first time, so a ways in. I also get an error when I click on the SanchoMod link on the save screen, or try to open the SanchoStatScr from the mini menu.
It's very odd, I can't replicate and this is the first report of it. Like I said I know it was a thing during beta testing but was coded to resolution. The mod you installed is fresh, right? Also, did you start from the very beginning or are you loading a save that might have reminisces of past "tweaks"?

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
It's very odd, I can't replicate and this is the first report of it. Like I said I know it was a thing during beta testing but was coded to resolution. The mod you installed is fresh, right? Also, did you start from the very beginning or are you loading a save that might have reminisces of past "tweaks"?
Brand new install of the game and deleted all saves. Got your mod from here last night, but I will try a "fresh" version. I'll let you know. Thanks.

That worked! Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Brand new install of the game and deleted all saves. Got your mod from here last night, but I will try a "fresh" version. I'll let you know. Thanks.

That worked! Thanks for the suggestion.
Very odd indeed. I didn't upload a new version (the timestamp is in green text in the OP above the DL links). Regardless, I'm glad you're in business. Let me know if you run into any other issues.

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Of course it does. Here's the very first choice the player can make in Ep8:
View attachment 1747064
It seems to work in the beginning, but some where around where Tybalt is walking through school with the newspaper, it no longer works. Noticed it at the Pink Rose scene after that, and i hasnt worked on any scenes going forward so far. Any thoughts?

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
It seems to work in the beginning, but some where around where Tybalt is walking through school with the newspaper, it no longer works. Noticed it at the Pink Rose scene after that, and i hasnt worked on any scenes going forward so far. Any thoughts?
screenshot for reference

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
screenshot for reference
Take that same screenshot with the MiniMenu open please

Edit: the point being you'll want to very that "ChoiceGuide" is toggled on (see both arrows in the following):
1649450970267.png

Last edited:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Take that same screenshot with the MiniMenu open please

Edit: the point being you'll want to very that "ChoiceGuide" is toggled on (see both arrows in the following):
View attachment 1747174
Correction, i was wrong, it doesnt work at all for me once i transition into ep 8. I just loaded a save near the end of 7 and it was working. I progressed forward into 8 and it is no longer showing Choice text. Screenshot attached with mini menu open

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Correction, i was wrong, it doesnt work at all for me once i transition into ep 8. I just loaded a save near the end of 7 and it was working. I progressed forward into 8 and it is no longer showing Choice text. Screenshot attached with mini menu open
The only way that can happen is that you installed the mod inside a game where you previously unarchived the scripts. Don't do that. Install the mod into a clean, untampered with copy of the VN (both the uncompressed and compressed versions of the VN DL are script-archived). That will resolve the issue. Regards.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes