Ren'Py Being a DIK [Dr PinkCake] Previews and Discussion

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
The MC is shown in the trailer of the game in the OP and @pim0 stop posting the same pics over and over from the Discord...
I also don't understand, why he spams every thread I read with pictures from the game or the pictures already posted ... he wants likes or I don't know, but for me it's spam already...

Reactions: SpikeZg

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I suggest - you do not look my pictures - and I do not read any posts from you ;)
Trust me, it's really hard to not look at pictures, when they are over the whole display ... but OK, if it's just your form of comments, I'll accept it ... but still do not quite like it ... few images I saw spoiled me things I didn't know yet ...

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I, for one don't mind the images. I don't use discord anymore so him posting what was posted there is nice for me. You can always block him and that'd prevent any further spoilers.

Reactions: pim0

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But...do we have any proof he has a real job? The guy could totally be snowballing. Look at how he snookered people in the last game. Suspicious. Very suspicious...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I, for one don't mind the images. I don't use discord anymore so him posting what was posted there is nice for me. You can always block him and that'd prevent any further spoilers.
Most of his pictures he post aren't from discord, but screens from game ... but I'm now OK with it if it's his type of comments ... I just try to ignore ;)

Reactions: PinnieSJ

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Inscrutable. What does that mean?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
oh boy! next thursday it is! dev is a fucking machine and i agree others need to step up their game.

Reactions: pim0

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmmm, seems to suggest it will cummm before next Thursday... SMDH will @DrPinkCake ever stick to a deadline for once? He's always releasing his updates so goddam early!! It wouldn't surprise me to see it released tomorrow haha.

PS @Ignatz, Congratulations! Looks like you (and Alfred) found a true soulmate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes