Ren'Py - Being a DIK [Dr PinkCake] Previews and Discussion

1. 4.00 star(s)

Karnon254332

This review was written with minimum spoilers, but some harmless spoilers along the way cannot be too detrimental.

This game has been a pretty solid take on college stories: MC enrolls in college, gets a taste of the debauchery (which may or may not exist in real-life colleges, depending on which one you enroll in), gets involved in a conspiracy and perhaps gets the girl(s) of his dreams. The story itself is crowd-pleasing enough to attract a wider audience because if you play your cards right, this can be a power fantasy in addition to a sexy college story. While some elements can come off as slightly exaggerated, the stakes of your choices feel realistic enough. Given the nature of this game, the breaks from reality in the setting are acceptable.

Character-wise, Dr PinkCake has made it clear about who are the main romantic interests so playing for particular characters is very possible. Each main romantic interest has a somewhat distinctive characterization that keeps the experience from feeling repetitive, but may make picking favorites easier if you have a type. The girls can be initially stereotypical but with some digging, you may enjoy their hidden depths. Boning side girls certainly spices up your playthrough, but as per PinkCake fashion, sleeping around will have consequences.

As for gameplay, for a visual novel there is a decent number of minigames to keep your entertained and challenged, just so you can better enjoy the rewards. My personal familiarity and preference to Ren'Py certainly makes this game even more appealing to me.

Overall, this game is enjoyable and the story is quite engaging. If you have enjoyed Acting Lessons before, this game may feel promising.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

This game is amazing easily one of the best hentai game I've every played the story is amazing the art is very well animated it also feels like a great game with tons of mini games and character development has replay ability to get different scenes definitely give a try and support the creator Also it gets constant updates only thing i wish is more scenes with Asian characters
    Art 5-5
    H-Scenes 5-5
    Story 5-5
    Dialogue 5-5