PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how do you get the captain ghola??
When the Harkonnen attack the palace, convince the captain to suck you (if you use the Voice and then kill her, you will not be able to create a ghola).
After talking with the Navigator and asking for advanced equipment, you can buy gholas from the smuggler for 20 t of spice.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
if using the swf, use version 11.4 flash or higher.
behind the dune is coded in swf .

flash took a performance hit above 11.5.
on newer machines it's *not that much of a big deal.
*depending on the game

Reactions: Krull

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
anyone else have trouble moving Fremen from the map? they seem to move into limbo. :unsure:
[edit] nevermind. it seems it takes a little time for them to travel. duh lol

Last edited:

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
The game it's over now, or will other updates come?

By the way, i didn't find the way to see the shower scenes, any help?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
By the way, i didn't find the way to see the shower scenes, any help?
In the Communication Room talk with Baron Harkonnen a couple of times. He will offer you to reveal a secret passage to watch into the showers.
After that, whenever the green sign over the door on the left becomes red, it means that someone is showering. If you click on the red sign you will see the scene. Please note that which scene it will be depends on who is in the palace at the moment (so initially can be Reverend Mother&Jessica or Smuggler&Sardaukar Captain. If you keep playing after the ending, you could also find Irulan&Alia).

Reactions: Raku07 and anonnom

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know when the game will likely to be finished(the final version)?
I really don't have any idea but what i know is this guy is lazy (he admits this fact) He makes a few updates, then gets bored, goes on with some other project for a little while, always comes back to go on with this one :)

Finished? I want this game evolve into a bigger thing. (Heh, now take a look at this dreams) Like suddenly giving up on flash and releasing same thing with a next gen renpy/unity hybrid engine, with incoming automatic updates every once a while...ending up being a fucking adult rpg parody with far more dialogue text than all of old infinite engine games! With hours of cinematics, hundreds of hours gameplay aaand procedurally generated game world/minor npc characters/characteristics!

DO I WANT too much thingies huh? :p

Reactions: spikeji
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes