hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Probably this status effect. I'd like to know what it means as well
To be more precise, it increases the HP damage taken from sex and harassment attacks. I'm pretty sure it also effects the chance of getting grabbed once your TP hits 0.
There are 2 levels, depending on how high your lust % on the right is at, the higher level just being more severe.
The heart status causes your lust % to increase more and passively while walking around I believe.
The blue drops is from repeated cumshots and it reduces attack.

kchalaz78

Aug 7, 2021
yeah I dont get how to make her lose virginity? I've talked to the orange merchant to the point that he no longer shows up and now I dunno what to do anymore

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Finally! A game with a decent amount of Anal Content.

I also want to know if the story is good as Enofiku's Red Slave Collar.

Tsakan1

Jan 3, 2024
You gotta lose in each map twice to get the merchant to fully corrupt Ameria. Otherwise he poofs.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the game launches but its always stuck in NOW LOADING and it exits the game. japanese locale doesnt fix it
Probably means the opening isn't working for some reason. Could be a performance issue. My game sometimes does this randomly, usually when shit is running slow.

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
Frankly, the problem with this game isn't the prologue or story length.. but the boring ass gameplay. It's like they took the excellent standing image H of Sol Rui and added more dialogue/character interactions, but also had to take a dump on it with tedious dungeon after dungeon with repetitive combat/battle rape up to the bosses. It's sad that they tried to add polish but somehow still ended up with what people complain about when they complain about generic RPGM.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes