EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

banner.png
Overview:

A world of corruption at an innocent high schooler's fingertips. Who will she influence besides herself?

With the turn of the year and going into 2024, young high schooler Alice (customizable) just received the news that her college applications are lacking, and starts her journey of self-discovery and depraved corruption alongside her friends to improve her educational odds.

The coveted Prom Queen title seems to be the way forward... What will it take to make it happen?

From the beautifully depraved mind of someone who has been playing these games for well over 5 years now, comes the twisted tale of a character that knows not where she's headed, guided by the invisible hand of you, the author.

Follow the adventures of an 18 years old student that has just begun her path into the depraved world of corruption.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: The Nook Erotica - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
PLAY ONLINE:
ad1.jpg ad2.jpg ad3.jpg ad4.jpg ad5.jpg
BPQ Random Event Format.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Damn, the last 2 days have been really great for female protagonist and corruption fans like myself. Thanks for sharing!
I just hope there's no over the top bbc bs, I'm not really into that...

Edit:
87 mb? Ok, I'll come back in 2 years if the game still exists....

Last edited:

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
View attachment 3264638

Jokes aside... you DO realize where you are, right?
Honestly never knew what f95 was about, but regardless I'm happy my game can reach a wider audience.
I was planning on sharing the game in the next release, there are bug fixes and improvements that I wanted to implement before sharing here.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly never knew what f95 was about, but regardless I'm happy my game can reach a wider audience.
I was planning on sharing the game in the next release, there are bug fixes and improvements that I wanted to implement before sharing here.
F95 is a deeply flawed website BUT it can help you garner supporters that will maybe subscribe to your paid platforms.
It's basically a pirate site but with actual dev support and community.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Damn, the last 2 days have been really great for female protagonist and corruption fans like myself. Thanks for sharing!
I just hope there's no over the top bbc bs, I'm not really into that...

Edit:
87 mb? Ok, I'll come back in 2 years if the game still exists....
Hey!
When it comes to content, especially the BBC related kind, I'm often doing polls on my discord and patreon channels, and receiving people's preferences there. While I have loads planned, with both BBC and non-BBC content present, it is ultimately up tomy audience to choose what they'd like to see created first.
I prioritize their vote in any given update, then work on the other planned stuff if there is a need for it
As I am currently a part-timer, this game is taking most of my attention all of the time, with updates reaching 40,000+ words often.
I'm sure that the 87MB is a deterrent, but the file doesn't hold gifs (only mp4s for file size convenience) and he game is mostly erotic so far. Things pick up in corruption games, our characters do not start as corrupted bimbos.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey!
When it comes to content, especially the BBC related kind, I'm often doing polls on my discord and patreon channels, and receiving people's preferences there. While I have loads planned, with both BBC and non-BBC content present, it is ultimately up tomy audience to choose what they'd like to see created first.
I prioritize their vote in any given update, then work on the other planned stuff if there is a need for it
As I am currently a part-timer, this game is taking most of my attention all of the time, with updates reaching 40,000+ words often.
I'm sure that the 87MB is a deterrent, but the file doesn't hold gifs (only mp4s for file size convenience) and he game is mostly erotic so far. Things pick up in corruption games, our characters do not start as corrupted bimbos.
I just saw the tags :
Your game starts with a female protagonist and lesbian tag. Will there be a lesbian route without dicks or are dicks unavoidable?
On tfgamessite your game has the MF tag but no FF tag, so the description there seems not correct or tags here are wrong.

Reactions: TheLord2

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I just saw the tags :
Your game starts with a female protagonist and lesbian tag. Will there be a lesbian route without dicks or are dicks unavoidable?
On tfgamessite your game has the MF tag but no FF tag, so the description there seems not correct or tags here are wrong.
Every route in the game will be avoidable. After a while your stats will inform the game of what kind of content you're into, and as the story progresses certain options won't be available to you anymore because you don't have the stat for them.
That being said, loads of lesbian content is planned, each path with a different kind of flair depending on your choices. So far, it's around 50/50 from what is planned.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Every route in the game will be avoidable. After a while your stats will inform the game of what kind of content you're into, and as the story progresses certain options won't be available to you anymore because you don't have the stat for them.
That being said, loads of lesbian content is planned, each path with a different kind of flair depending on your choices. So far, it's around 50/50 from what is planned.
What about femdom/lezdom? Those tags are currently missing.
Devs often have 2 lists under "Genre" : already implemented content and planned content.
The tags usually only cover the actual content.
On tfgamessite the game has also the tag "Sissy". Since the mc is female, the mc herself likely won't be sissified in this game.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
femdom and lezdom content are both planned for future updates, with loads of hints to them currently in the game, with Yara and Eva specifically.
There will be more content of the sort as time goes by and I can get into the juicy bits of corruption content, starting month 3 in-game and above.
Same goes for the sissy tag, which depending on player choices will be taking place with Leo, as his road might take him down a masculine, trans, or sissy path.
The player is the one who will choose what will be happening to all their friends, with every choice shaping the story as we go.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes