botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good renders, story okay, the Engrish is strong in this one, but not as bad as possible. You can actually understand most of what the characters say and mean.

It's the same character models of course, but the dev manages a few new looks for them and so far I think all the girls look mighty fine, with the two redheads being in the lead.

Reactions: proximus

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Extremely short. has potential. might have to wait a couple releases for more content if i the content is going to be short each release.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hope the devs revisit the character design, at least change his hairstyle.
Is his appearance really that bad? If the clothes can be easily changed, then as for the rest... I do not have many options for men's hairstyles, so if the current version is bad, then the rest will be terrible at all.

But I'll try to figure out what to do with this problem.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Hope the devs revisit the character design, at least change his hairstyle.
thats the only game weak point IMO, i'm a black guy 2 meters tall and this girly boy is so hard to me to go on and think "ok thats me"

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Is his appearance really that bad? If the clothes can be easily changed, then as for the rest... I do not have many options for men's hairstyles, so if the current version is bad, then the rest will be terrible at all.

You have a Girly mc in hands

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You have a Girly mc in hands
Oh... Never particularly focused on the main character, mostly all ended in other characters and his entourage. But I get your point, and I'll probably change his appearance a little. Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017

Not that bad, but it feels like the character design (MC) does not give the impression as if he is a rock star. However, that is just my suggestion.

Reactions: thecardinal

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I think it's actually perfect for the point in his career that we are, the MC is gathering the band, they hadn't debuted yet so of course he would look like a regular teenager; but maybe it could be adressed later in the stiry with th band getting a manager and the manager could point out that flaw in the MC'sappearance.at that point he could hit the gym to buff up

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I think it's actually perfect for the point in his career that we are, the MC is gathering the band, they hadn't debuted yet so of course he would look like a regular teenager; but maybe it could be adressed later in the story with the band getting a manager and the manager could point out that flaw in the MC's appearance. At that point he could hit the gym to buff up
It will be a great addition to the storyline. Maybe add a mini-game with stats grind (but not too much).

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I mean the MC is not that bad looking, yeah he doesn't look like a Rockstar, but he looks like an average Indie Rock singer so there's that, he actually kinda looks like Julian Casablancas so that's perfect, at least to me lol

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017

And here you got first pool for patreons : should MC change his hair style in next version ? ;)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

This is what I use for my MC:

It has a lot of length and posing options under the 'parameters' tab in Daz.

Haven't played it yet, but the renders look nice, good job man.:)

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Incase someone is interested in an Android port, heres the link. Although the black text on white background worked fine for me, someone else somehow had black text on black background.

Theres two variants, I played using the first one.

Reactions: Pheonix97
May 1, 2017
Promising start from a new dev! I agree that if the story and content remains as good as the render quality we might be in for something really great here.

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
I wonder where do you get those models from. Are they bought assets? Do you model them yourselves? It's a topic that has always made me curious.

Reactions: Zaltrhiz
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes