Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for such a detailed feedback!
I like that you enjoyed the game!

A lot of the complaints you have, are already something that is working on the 2nd game with the commissioned art, which will be basically a "Reboot" of the game, when it launches.

A lot of writing is happening! Specially for worldbuilding, right now the game feels too "small", being almost everything inside the Apartment, without going much out.

And the "Reboot" is to go to a more dating sim side, with you having to first "Win" over the characters, to then unleash their animal side, specially because after writing a lot for this game, it felt kind of sad to "cheat" to win over, it's not only scummy, but the player ends up not "Earning" the results.

Sadly, because the use of AI, I'm really limited when creating scenes, so a lot of plans about foreplay/more than one character end up on the planning phase only, left to be used on the remake.

Sorry, I don't want to end up overpromising the other game, or saying "Everything you find wrong, will be fixed!", game development is not like that, but I'm glad that a lot of the problems I found in my game are also found by the players, shows me I'm the right path to make this game even better.

Thank you again for your words!

EDIT: By the way! On the scenes with the different routes, it's a small bug, sometimes you need to first visit Raven's room, to unlock Starfire scenes, after that, it should work normally!

Reactions: Oliz82

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Can't wait for the next update, love how the story is going. If I may ask, who's next after Star?
The next character is not set yet, next characters are chosen by a poll on the Patreon.
Last time the vote was between Starfire, Gwen Tennyson, and Catwoman. And Starfire won.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes