eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Related to generating NSFW AI images, you can install a local copy of Automatic1111 or InvokeAI and any of the NSFW models available on and do your own stuff.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
gay and trap tags, but no anal. that tells me theres minimal bi content
Sorry! Forgot to add the anal tag.
There is anal sex in the game! The idea moving forward is to have both Male and Female content for many characters.

Aug 7, 2016
No, I'm not the artist. I use StableDiffusion for the generation of the images.
My plan is to soon hire a real artist to make art for the game, and ditch the used of StableDiffusion.
in my opinion, this is the best you can do, the biggest problem with AI images is inconsistency, and while I like AI-generated images, they don't work well in games precisely because of the inconsistency aspect. You have similar taste to me when it comes to "content"(but maybe too much pic of jerking beastyboy xD), so I will support you, and if you find a good artist who will share your vision and draw individual stages of transformation, etc., the game will be 10/10, it's already epic (I love that you don't forget that women have pubic hair, 90% of games ignore this aspect, I would love to see armpit hair too xD) Keep it up and definitely find an artist

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kiryuuco

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
in my opinion, this is the best you can do, the biggest problem with AI images is inconsistency, and while I like AI-generated images, they don't work well in games precisely because of the inconsistency aspect. You have similar taste to me when it comes to "content"(but maybe too much pic of jerking beastyboy xD), so I will support you, and if you find a good artist who will share your vision and draw individual stages of transformation, etc., the game will be 10/10, it's already epic (I love that you don't forget that women have pubic hair, 90% of games ignore this aspect, I would love to see armpit hair too xD) Keep it up and definitely find an artist
Thanks for the kind words! Don't forget to leave a review of the game also, always helps!
I've been talking to lots of artists already, I want to find one that really understands what I want to do, and really gives this game a great and consistent image! AI helps a bunch, but nothing beats good old art made with love and hornyness.

I got a lot of feedback of having too many pics of Beast jerking off (When in production, it didn't seem much, but after replaying it, just on the intro there's three scenes!). I plan to make the intro better, with better dialogue, and story beats that aren't actually "Just go to a room and press a button", after this update, I feel like my coding skills are getting better, so my plan is to add more gameplay to the game.

And pubic hair is always welcomed! Some characters on the future will be hairier, and some won't, depending on the character and what makes more sense for them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a minor question.. A Raven turned into a male bunny, does that mean you can have her fuck/breed with other characters you have transformed.. I like the concept a girl transformed into boy with enhanced "adnormal" libido, would finally understand why guys like boobs/Vagina/ass on girls so much, Her lady parts she dont have anymore. Feel for themselves the allure they werent aware of, or once looked down on. Say example, if she were to become enlightened on the path of booba! :p. So just curious if male bunny Raven would be like this. Bunnies being known as a horny animal helps this situation. Thats pretty much the concept I like when its female to male TF /shrugs. Not saying she cant do things with the male MC still, but the path of her allure to women opens up greatly too. like Bi. And she could be what she would of called a pervert, now too. But maybe worse :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Homerondeck

poopdooper

Nov 11, 2016
Would love to know how you made these images they look so good. Any tutorials or models I can download for personal use?

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Just a minor question.. A Raven turned into a male bunny, does that mean you can have her fuck/breed with other characters you have transformed.. I like the concept a girl transformed into boy with enhanced "adnormal" libido, would finally understand why guys like boobs/Vagina/ass on girls so much, Her lady parts she dont have anymore. Feel for themselves the allure they werent aware of, or once looked down on. Say example, if she were to become enlightened on the path of booba! :p. So just curious if male bunny Raven would be like this. Bunnies being known as a horny animal helps this situation. Thats pretty much the concept I like when its female to male TF /shrugs. Not saying she cant do things with the male MC still, but the path of her allure to women opens up greatly too. like Bi. And she could be what she would of called a pervert, now too. But maybe worse :p
Maybe! The idea is for BunnyFemboy Raven to be a power bottom, so we'll see.

Would love to know how you made these images they look so good. Any tutorials or models I can download for personal use?
Hmmm,not sure I'm the right person to ask this, I'm not sure how I can teach that, I barely know myself how to use, your best bet would be Discord related to AI Images or stuff like that! Start by going on civitai.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Welp i think the characters went too far in the furryness scale for my liking. Was perfect before the "final transformations" for both Harley and Riven. But i guess i should've expected this in a Beastboy game XD

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Posting here to announce that the new character was voted on Patreon and SubscribeStar, and the winner is Starfire!
Work on her intro scene is already under way!
Lots of surprises for the next update!

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Hello everyone!
For the past weeks for the new update, I've been studying a lot and learning a lot to make a better game for everyone.
This ended up joining my plan to create a game without AI Art, and have Art Commissioned for the game.
I'm glad to say that I already started to commission art, and have been making a 2nd game, Beast Maker!
Beast Maker will be the same as Beast Control, but better.

Open World Map, Quests, Shops, Character Quests, Fighting Crime, Day Cycle.
It will be a true-to-form Dating Sim/Trainer type of game.
It will have no AI Art, and all art will be made by artists and real people.

BUT DO NOT WORRY.
Beast Control will continue development! It will be the main focus.
You will be supporting the creation of two games for one patreon subscription!
Beast Maker will take months to get ready for a first release, and will progress in the background, with updates being made for everyone to see here!
This won't affect the development of Beast Control, I will continue to work nonstop on it until Beast Maker is released.
'tho, when Beast Maker finally release, development will shift to it.

WITH THAT, SOME MORE GREAT NEWS.
I started work also on our Discord Server! It should release next week, with the first sneak peak into Beast Maker!
Voting for Starfire Transformations should start this week!
And I'll be creating a new Patreon Tier, for people who want to support more the creation of Beast Maker!

If you have any questions or doubt, ask them away! I'm more than glad to talk about these news!
And thanks again for all the support!

Reactions: VegetaFTW

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Some samples made me come and I finally decided to try this game. I have mixed feelings after testing everything.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting and original.
The artistic side is correct.

We play Beast as he is experimenting the effects of his cum.
The flow of events is well thought. Everything is different, though it's very similar.
The characters are not as annoying as in the anime Teen Titans Go! (yeah, that's my only reference, sorry). So it's fine, at least for now.
The artistic side is unequal. While I like their natural appearance, some transformations aren't very appealing. The sex scenes are well done and varied. I would love more foreplay though.

I usually don't like the use of known characters outside what we know of them but what you did is good and believable.
I'm not that much into transformations but some are too much for me (horse and cow) while others are alright (bunny and werewolf).
I'm a little reticent about the slave/master direction you decided to go. Having people not autonomous after establishing that kind of relationship is off putting, though you seem to have done it the right way (Beast is almost tender with them and Harley Quinn seems to have stayed more or less herself).
I hope there'll be no more crying scenes. It's heartbreaking and I hate taking advantage of people in that state.
You want Beast to build his harem. I'm fine as long as those concerned are ok with it and some partners aren't left behind. Everybody should have its own place inside it, which is not always the case.

Starfire's event triggers completely on the bimbo bunny path, only the first part on the femboy bunny path and nothing on the cow path.

There's some missing letters left from time to time.

I'm curious about how a bi/gay playthrough will take place because having guys staying guys when creatiing a harem will bring hate from the purists of the kink. I'm also wondering if you'll include group sex (it's the only way to have real bi scenes).

Since you've already commissioned art, I'm wondering if it'll be as good as what already exists (there's usually less care for male bodies and backgrounds).

Good continuation.

Reactions: anonymous300569
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes