• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Should I allow custom names for the new characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
No, it's okay. I can see you're trying to come at it from a place of constructive criticism, but when you don't include any comments of positivity, it can be seen as offensive. I won't hold it against you.
If this problem is not solved immediately, then you will suffer for a long time and painfully trying to fix it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I think it’s better to tell the honest truth than flattering lies and make the developer think that he is doing everything right.
that is true but its kinda hard with nothing positive stated (i seen it from both sides myself)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
that is true but its kinda hard with nothing positive stated (i seen it from both sides myself)
I’m trying to save the author from a problem that I myself experienced and then suffered from and eventually abandoned the project.

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
If this problem is not solved immediately, then you will suffer for a long time and painfully trying to fix it.
I told you. None of these are permanent. I'll take your input in to consideration.

I’m trying to save the author from a problem that I myself experienced and then suffered from and eventually abandoned the project.
like I said, I know you're coming at it from a good place, but in the USA, it can be considered offensive to only give constructive criticism and no positive feedback.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I told you. None of these are permanent. I'll take your input in to consideration.
I just want to save you from headaches like reworking the game and rebalancing! You yourself wrote that balancing is a difficult thing, but changing it later is a difficult thing!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Increase fitness and intellect. You'll eventually reach point thresholds that increases the charm's level.
There is a problem, if you neglect fitness, in the end it will fall and one charm point will also be gone. Well, just keep your fitness at around 50 units and that’s it

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
There is a problem, if you neglect fitness, in the end it will fall and one charm point will also be gone. Well, just keep your fitness at around 50 units and that’s it
If you're at 90+ fitness, you will have +2 Charm Level from the fitness stat alone. Dropping below 90 fitness will still keep you at +1 Charm Level from fitness.
Intellect works similar, but doesn't ever drop, and the second charm increase occurs at 100 Intellect.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
like I said, I know you're coming at it from a good place, but in the USA, it can be considered offensive to only give constructive criticism and no positive feedback.
As I already wrote above, I am a supporter of fair criticism and honest opinion. Therefore, if this offends you, I can once again apologize.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If you're at 90+ fitness, you will have +2 Charm Level from the fitness stat alone. Dropping below 90 fitness will still keep you at +1 Charm Level from fitness.
Intellect works similar, but doesn't ever drop, and the second charm increase occurs at 100 Intellect.
He falls. I upgraded my fitness and got one charm point, and the next day my fitness dropped and so did my charm.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

By the way, I really liked this new charm system! Here’s a really cool thing that helps quickly improve your relationship with the characters.

Reactions: BlackCube

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
As I already wrote above, I am a supporter of fair criticism and honest opinion. Therefore, if this offends you, I can once again apologize.
My issue with what you shared was that the only criticism and honest opinion you shared was the issues you have with it. That can feel offensive. I put a lot of work in to this update, so it's personal for me.
That being said, I'm not opposed to fair criticism and honest opinion, in fact, I appreciate it. BUT, fair criticism would usually include positive notes if the critic thinks anything positive about what they're critiquing.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
My issue with what you shared was that the only criticism and honest opinion you shared was the issues you have with it. That can feel offensive. I put a lot of work in to this update, so it's personal for me.
That being said, I'm not opposed to fair criticism and honest opinion, in fact, I appreciate it. BUT, fair criticism would usually include positive notes if the critic thinks anything positive about what they're critiquing.
BlackCube
Let's be reasonable people and just close the topic? I understand your point of view, I don’t want to escalate the situation any further. Peace friendship ;)

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
BlackCube
Let's be reasonable people and just close the topic? I understand your point of view, I don’t want to escalate the situation any further. Peace friendship ;)
Yeah, I just wanted you to know where I'm coming from, and why I responded the way I did. I do consider your input.

By the way, I really liked this new charm system! Here’s a really cool thing that helps quickly improve your relationship with the characters.
Thank you! I'm going to also expand on the gift system being more incentivized as well. It currently feels a bit unnecessary to use since reaching Charm Level 5 is fairly easy atm.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thank you! I'm going to also expand on the gift system being more incentivized as well. It currently feels a bit unnecessary to use since reaching Charm Level 5 is fairly easy atm.
I have never used this system because I am a Jew! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Considering that progress is now progressing by 3 points, this is quite fast and more practical.

Yeah, I just wanted you to know where I'm coming from, and why I responded the way I did. I do consider your input.
I already wrote and I repeat again, let’s close the topic? ;)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes