4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Should I allow custom names for the new characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
updated v0.0.1 to v0.0.2 + hotfix. Loaded old save and...
The old saves are unusable due to the changes I made to the game's systems, but cheats are available if you don't want to start from the beginning again.
The "Dev Tools" cheat includes buttons that can increase/decrease lust and love values by increments if you don't want to instantly max out the characters. Be careful with the "scene debug" inside the dev tools though. It's useable but may cause some unintended consequences.

Last edited:

Alek#1

May 26, 2021
The old saves are unusable due to the changes I made to the game's systems, but cheats are available if you don't want to start from the beginning again.
The "Dev Tools" cheat includes buttons that can increase/decrease lust and love values by increments if you don't want to instantly max out the characters. Be careful with the "scene debug" inside the dev tools though. It's useable but may cause some unintended consequences.
THX

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
Common bathroom with cherie does not work, it used to work last version but tnow it doesnt trigger at all. Ive been going in and out over and over.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
What is the password for the laptop, it's not in the diary. Also how do you get the hacking tool?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeDeviant-0.0.2Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
What is the password for the laptop, it's not in the diary. Also how do you get the hacking tool?
The in-game walkthrough for mandy explains how to get it.
Common bathroom with cherie does not work, it used to work last version but tnow it doesnt trigger at all. Ive been going in and out over and over.
The only things that should prevent that scene from triggering is:
1. It's Dawn.
2. It's Night.
OR
3. You've already seen the scene that day.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Crazy that there's not only a Linux specific release, which is completely unnecessary, but that the very first thing you see after opening the page is an image broken by a case insensitive reference to /Images/logo/banner.png, when the real path is /images/logo/banner.png

I don't really care because I'm used to developers making this mistake, and I usually fix all the invalid pathing myself by editing the html or directory structure, but that made me laugh. What exactly is the purpose of the Linux release?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes