Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
I appreciate the list, but you should really put NTR in that first game. I was really looking forward to it, based off your rating.....but I couldn't get past that first scene. Total turn off for me as I would never allow that to happen to myself. Pretty disappointing tbh.
I .... did? I always try to include NTR warnings because a lot of people really hate it. Second line:
MC gets humiliated by his wife (hard NTR) and his neighbors and later by several superheroes
From a Doms perspective you are still Hella genourous in your star and BDSM rating for a game like that.
That's fair - Just keep in mind that the 5/5 BDSM-Rating just means that the game is exclusively about bdsm - which it is - it's just almost exclusively fdom/msub. It says nothing about the quality or the kind of content.

Which is why I redid all my reviews a while back to include a star-rating, which is my personal opinion of the game - here it is two stars for a game I disliked and would not recommend. That sadly led to unfair ratings due to my personal preferences (only into mdom or lezdom, not into abusive shit, really sick of incest), so I included the (***)-stars.
I add those if I think an alternative rating could be justified for people who like this specific game's content. For example - I fiucking hated Raptus - but people who are into dark shit would love it, so I give it a () rating that I think would apply for people interested in that content.

Here it was **(***) - five stars for people who are into fdom/msub content. Is that generous? - probably yes - I considered giving it only four stars, but decided not to because there is a lot of femdom content (which I mostly avoided and therefore can't rate fairly). So I was generous because the alternative was slogging my way through all the fdom content too, so I can justify a fair lower rating.

I'm doing this because I got the impression that we have at least some switches/fdom enjoyers among us - So I consider it polite to at least mention that the game might be good for people with those tastes.

I did consider splitting my BDSM-rating into a Quality (maybe steal blueberry's intensity rating system?) and a Quantity rating, but that would be so much work and make my rating system even more complicated. It mostly exists as a quick orientation if you skim my masterpost - if a game sounds interesting you are supposed to read the review itself where I mention details.
I assumed that most people who read my posts were familiar with my rating system - if confusion persists I might have to rework the system.

-----

Aside from that - I liked your quotes in the KG thread - it did confirm quite a few of my suspicions.

Edit: Aargh :rolleyes: - this is why I mostly lurk - my posts keep balooning.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Star ratings and bdsm ratings are explained in my masterpost. You might want to actually read my post concerning my opinion on this game. :sneaky:
The sister looks kinda cute, I was hoping for lezdom with her since she has submission points, but it's not happening. It’s just a game about sadism, I’m not sure what to call it, but it can hardly be called BDSM, sick feminist fantasies.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Ah sorry - thought you referred to Villain's Legacy.
The Patriarch is in my "Games I have yet to play" list - I played parts of the first episode but not enough to write a review.

The Patriarch
BDSM rating: 5/5
Star rating: ???

Just played the first episode and it seems pretty cool so far. Lots of domination, bondage, spanking, devices
The snippet you posted seems to be from Andrash 's list - the OP of this thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote